Page 85 of 86 FirstFirst ... 83848586 LastLast
Results 1,009 to 1,020 of 1026
    Blog Entries

Re: Official RSR Day Two Draft Thread - NO SPOILERS!

Quote Originally Posted by Mizerooskie View Post
    Point proven.
    Indeed.

Can someone tell me what Mel Kiper, BigPlayReceiver and myself aren't seeing in Bruce Ellington??? While people are at it, can anyone give me hope that he actually falls to us in the 4th and we actually take him. I absolutely love Pierre Desir as well. Any hope there?

In the meantime, I'll look up this Davy Crockett character.

Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    There was nothing whining whatsoever about: "And this is my second least favorite draft in Ravens history overall right after the Kindle year."
    You're right, that post was not the source, and nor should it have been the target, of my frustration. But the message in it stands in my opinion.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    Indeed.
    Not juvenile at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Money227 View Post
    Can someone tell me what Mel Kiper, BigPlayReceiver and myself aren't seeing in Bruce Ellington??? While people are at it, can anyone give me hope that he actually falls to us in the 4th and we actually take him. I absolutely love Pierre Desir as well. Any hope there?

In the meantime, I'll look up this Davy Crockett character.

My guess is he's dropping because of his height. He's only 5'9". Unless there's some medical or other issue no one knows about. I heard on Sirius that the reason Louis Nix dropped was because teams didn't like some of his actions on social media.

Quote Originally Posted by Cj34 View Post
    My guess is he's dropping because of his height. He's only 5'9". Unless there's some medical or other issue no one knows about. I heard on Sirius that the reason Louis Nix dropped was because teams didn't like some of his actions on social media.
    Steve Smith is 5'9. I literally look at Ellington as Steve Smith, Jr. Yes...I know he has a long way to go, but he has so many of the same traits. Not to mention...he would have the real thing on the his team as a mentor. I actually was hoping for John Brown as a backup plan to Ellington and he's already freakin gone. I just don't get it. He is talented, dynamic and his intangibles are through the roof.

Rebuilding the D. I wasn't expecting that, but I'm feeling it. Build that middle and return to a top 5 D. Come on Pees!! Not sure about Gilmore, I'm pulling for Matt F. Flacco has all kinds of weapons, it's about that OLIne gelling great and the run game get going.
    Gotta get a CB. Who left? And I got a feeling the WR we add is Devin Street. Bobby Engram's project at Pitt. Finish him off to be ready for Smith.

The division got Acher, West , Giovanni and Bell in it. Run D better be a beast this yr.
    I'm pissed off for greatness!!

Twitter Bmore Finest

Teams that drafted WR: Packers, Giants, Panthers, Cards, Saints, Bucs, Eagles, Dolphins, Broncos, Jags, Colts, Seahwaks
    Bills

104. Jets
    105. Pats
    106. San Fran
    107. Raiders
    115. Jets
    116. Raiders
    118. Steelers
    119. Cowboys
    123. Bengals
    124. Dolphins
    128. Browns
    129. Panthers
    134. Ravens

Ellington, Bryant, Abbrederis, Coleman..amongst other guys. If Elligton is still there by our 4th round compensatory pick we need to take him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teams that drafted CB. Bengals, Browns, Bears, Chiefs, Saints, Rams, Jets, Broncos, Chargers

Keith McGill
    Jaylen Watkins
    Pierre Desir
    Marcus Roberson

Teams that need CB:
    101. Eagles
    106. Niners
    112. Titans
    117. Bears
    118. Steelers
    119. Cowboys
    122. Titans
    125. Dolphins
    128. Panthers
    129. Niners
    131. Broncos
    133. Lions
    134. Ravens

Likely hood one of those guys is still around by our first compensatory pick?

Quote Originally Posted by bmore finest View Post
    Rebuilding the D. I wasn't expecting that, but I'm feeling it. Build that middle and return to a top 5 D. Come on Pees!! Not sure about Gilmore, I'm pulling for Matt F. Flacco has all kinds of weapons, it's about that OLIne gelling great and the run game get going.
    Gotta get a CB. Who left? And I got a feeling the WR we add is Devin Street. Bobby Engram's project at Pitt. Finish him off to be ready for Smith.

The division got Acher, West , Giovanni and Bell in it. Run D better be a beast this yr.
    Would love Street. Oz got his new OC, QB, and TE coaches a new toy (Gilmore). Time to get your WRs coach his own toy.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider Webb View Post
    Teams that drafted CB. Bengals, Browns, Bears, Chiefs, Saints, Rams, Jets, Broncos, Chargers

Keith McGill
    Jaylen Watkins
    Pierre Desir
    Marcus Roberson

Don't forget:

Bashaud Breeland
    Rashaad Reynolds (love this guy)
    Walt Aikens
    Dontae Johnson

One of those 8 will be there.

I also think if we miss out on Ellington a similar guy who I wouldn't mind taking is Robert Herron out of Wyoming. Ran a 4.35 at his pro day and did really well at the Senior Bowl. Similar type of player at 5'9" 193.

Quote Originally Posted by landshark52 View Post
    Don't forget:

Bashaud Breeland
    Rashaad Reynolds (love this guy)
    Walt Aikens
    Dontae Johnson

One of those 8 will be there.

I also think if we miss out on Ellington a similar guy who I wouldn't mind taking is Robert Herron out of Wyoming. Ran a 4.35 at his pro day and did really well at the Senior Bowl. Similar type of player at 5'9" 193.
    True. Something I noticed after posting is that the teams who need WRs...coincidentally are the exact teams who need CBs. One CB and one WR we like should potentially be available at 134.