Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: CJ Mosley's injury history (It's long)

needs to bulk up for prevention 245 the right way is probably an ideal weight
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    needs to bulk up for prevention 245 the right way is probably an ideal weight
    boy you know that sounds a lot like...arthur brown.

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    boy you know that sounds a lot like...arthur brown.
    Dude...Mosley was a good selection. Get over it! Or join them in the war room.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool5 View Post
    Dude...Mosley was a good selection. Get over it!
    Not going to happen. This is a case where the fan is going to root more for the player to fail than to be successful, just to be able to say, "I told you so!" We've seen it before with fans who will go that far just to defend themselves and justify their overreaction. On the surface they might root for the team, but they really want to see that player become a bust.

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    Don't worry: Ozzie's son is at Alabama and Nick Saban says Mosley is awesome.

No way either of those guys would be biased.
    I'm really glad you added this well though out and educated post to the thread. Also, thank you for popping my ignore list's cherry. Could not have done it without you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Not going to happen. This is a case where the fan is going to root more for the player to fail than to be successful, just to be able to say, "I told you so!" We've seen it before with fans who will go that far just to defend themselves and justify their overreaction. On the surface they might root for the team, but they really want to see that player become a bust.
    The SB ticket framed in my basement suggests otherwise. I will come back here every day and take a licking if Mosley turns into a monster LB. If you think I'd rather be right at the expense of the teams success you have me all wrong. I can not like a pick and still hope for the best possible outcome.

The God of all things medically related to athletes, Dr. James Andrews, has cleared him. No offense intended but I think I put a lot more stock into what he said then the yahoos on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Cj34 View Post
    The God of all things medically related to athletes, Dr. James Andrews, has cleared him. No offense intended but I think I put a lot more stock into what he said then the yahoos on here.
    Yahoo, minus the "s".

The "s" makes it plural.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Every team has to make a medical decision on any player they want to add to their team. They don't discount the player, they eliminate him. The Ravens obviously passed Mosley so they must not be worried about it. I just hope they're right. All Ravens fans remember Dan Cody who had a ton of ability and was DeCosta's favorite pick.