Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 131415
    Blog Entries

Re: Rd. 1 headscratchers

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    12 to 9, ignoring that we have 3 picks still to make THIS year in rounds 2 and 3. What are you going to bitch about if we go O with all three and end up with a 13-12 advantage to the O?

Also.. in what fucking universe is 12 to 9 a statistically relevant bias?
    How'd that shake out?

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    How'd that shake out?
    Oh so now we're gonna have this argument again? In front of my friends? Jesus bt, I just wanted to snuggle and watch Grey's Anatomy tonight. Is that so much to ask?!?! You bring home all this frustration from work and it's killing this relationship!

Ya know your sister asked why we haven't had a baby yet and I didn't have the heart to tell her how it really is between us. Or about how you hit me the other night. I told her I walked into a door.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries

Oh so now we're gonna have this argument again? In front of my friends? Jesus bt, I just wanted to snuggle and watch Grey's Anatomy tonight. Is that so much to ask?!?! You bring home all this frustration from work and it's killing this relationship!

Ya know your sister asked why we haven't had a baby yet and I didn't have the heart to tell her how it really is between us. Or about how you hit me the other night. I told her I walked into a door.
    You were fucking wrong. I was right. And I don't even know what all this shit ^^ is.

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    You were fucking wrong. I was right. And I don't even know what all this shit ^^ is.
    This shit? This SHIT? Fine if that's all this was to you then I'll go stay at my mother's. Goodbye bt. I thought you were different. I thought.. It doesn't matter what I thought does it?

At least we'll always have Paris.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries

This shit? This SHIT? Fine if that's all this was to you then I'll go stay at my mother's. Goodbye bt. I thought you were different. I thought.. It doesn't matter what I thought does it?

At least we'll always have Paris.
    I said the defensive investment was skewed. You provided your little rebuttal. And at the end of day 2, I'm right. And you are left doing whatever it is you are doing right now.

Ugh fine. I already proved they do not overdraft one side or the other in the first three rounds over all. Going back to 1996 they have taken pretty equal numbers from both sides in round 1 and in rounds 1-3 combined.

Obviously some drafts had more of one or the other and some seemed dominated by one side or the other. However, as stated before, anytime you try to reduce a sample size to prove a point, you're running into bad statistical analysis.

Finally, my over arching point has been, and remains, that Ozzie is fucking smarter than us. My evidence is Baltimore's very high rate of success at winning football games. I've yet to hear a compelling rebuttal to that little stat, but then again, there isn't one so this whole exercise was naught but a delightful way to pass the time between picks. I know I'm right because the W's outnumber the L's and THAT is the goal when drafting.

We had fun here tonight kids, but remember... don't drink and drive. And stay in school!

Blog Entries

Ugh fine. I already proved they do not overdraft one side or the other in the first three rounds over all. Going back to 1996 they have taken pretty equal numbers from both sides in round 1 and in rounds 1-3 combined.

Obviously some drafts had more of one or the other and some seemed dominated by one side or the other. However, as stated before, anytime you try to reduce a sample size to prove a point, you're running into bad statistical analysis.

Finally, my over arching point has been, and remains, that Ozzie is fucking smarter than us. My evidence is Baltimore's very high rate of success at winning football games. I've yet to hear a compelling rebuttal to that little stat, but then again, there isn't one so this whole exercise was naught but a delightful way to pass the time between picks. I know I'm right because the W's outnumber the L's and THAT is the goal when drafting.

We had fun here tonight kids, but remember... don't drink and drive. And stay in school!
    A lot of words...none of which admit how wrong you were.