Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Ravens war room celebrate

The pic shows HARBs and his guys are all smiles after drafting CW Mosley if their fans arent. Posters here and guys at the water hole were pissed when Dallas took Zack Martin who was even more pissed according to the look on his face.

Ravens don't miss losing Martin and it looks more and more they didn't want him. Tony reported last week that two sources told him Ravens see Martin as an OG not DT and they didn't invite him for an interview.

They're joyful over getting Mosley as Ozzie might have out-foxed Jones once again like in the DEZ Bryant draft when Jones took him in front of the Ravens and he thought he scooped Oz who didn't want him.

Doesn't look like Oz wanted Martin on these pics. Everyone is all smiles.

www.baltimoreravens.com

Re: Ravens war room celebrate

Jerry DID scoop us in that draft. Ozzie may have claimed not to have wanted Bryant after the fact, but there's no way we would have passed on him there. And look at him now. He's exactly what our team is missing. One of the top five WRs in the NFL.

Blog Entries

They didn't scoop Oz. NE called him and said Jones is on the other line and want to move up to get Dez. Do you want to make a deal and Ozzie said no thanks so Jones got him.

DEZ has been an embarrassment to them gettin arrested for assaulting his own mother and ripping her bra off. The only reason he didn't go to prison is she dropped the charges. He was also sued for not pay for a ot of expensive jewelry.

Ravens beat the Cowgirls with DEZ and won the SB w/o him with Torrey, JJ, Boldin and Pitta catching the balls. You might have missed it.

While the Ravens war room was all smiles, tonight, the Dallas war room wasn't. TV showed them calling the name in and no one was smiling or high fiving. They looked like they were in a morgue.

Watch the video:

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/video...8-d98395a888c9

They seem pumped.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Thanks. I'm having trouble cutting n pasting links and vids. Big difference way Dallas looked when they called the name in.

This was definitely their guy.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    He damn sure better be "the guy"

Man John is a huggy dude. What was with that weird head butt thing?
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    Man John is a huggy dude. What was with that weird head butt thing?
    Hahahaha, Awkward Harbaugh Hug. He went for the shoulder pat, decided to lean in for the hug, both Steve and Ozzie kind've moved to block it.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Hahahaha, Awkward Harbaugh Hug. He went for the shoulder pat, decided to lean in for the hug, both Steve and Ozzie kind've moved to block it.
    No, it's weirder than that, Harbaugh is doing some intimate cheek-pressed-against-the-face move. Both to Ozzie and Biscuit.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Agreed. I was originally disappointed for not getting HaHa, but this seems like the right move. They drafted him to be the future leader of our defense. He's gonna be the guy with the mic, calling the plays and making audibles.

How many games did he miss?

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron