Mayock for me

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

Re: Mayock or Kiper

Mayock. I couldn't even tell you what channel ESPN is

Blog Entries

Mayock all the way.

And if Chris Berman is on there with Kiper, I can't even flip over to it for a second. I still haven't recovered from that home run derby at the All Star game years ago when Berman nearly crushed my brain with "Albert Winnie the Pooh-jols" over and over and over and over, plus 50,000 repeats of "back back back back back". Still can't watch the guy to this day.

Quote Originally Posted by NC Raven View Post
    Mayock all the way.

And if Chris Berman is on there with Kiper, I can't even flip over to it for a second. I still haven't recovered from that home run derby at the All Star game years ago when Berman nearly crushed my brain with "Albert Winnie the Pooh-jols" over and over and over and over, plus 50,000 repeats of "back back back back back". Still can't watch the guy to this day.
    I loathe Berman

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

The Kiper panel is atrocious. I tried for a while due to Ray being on there, but I didn't last past the watkins pick.

There was some very awkward back and forth between Chuckie & Ray that was cringe-worthy before the draft started, best part of what I watched.

The Mayock panel seems much more informed.
    Last edited by cjandrze; 05-08-2014 at 08:46 PM. Reason: spelling n' stuff

Blog Entries

Eismen gruden lewis mayock.... why couldnt that happen.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Mayock. I couldn't even tell you what channel ESPN is
    I 'll take Mayock any day over the blow fish Kiper. I only watched ESPN to get Ray's opinions especially on the Ravens pick which he seemed to like.

Mayock all day. The dude knows his shit.

I think Kiper is better prior to the draft, but on TV last night he looked like a guy who didn't give a shit and hated his life. And it's hard to blame him: The Gruden/Ray pairing was brutal and absurd. They had no business being there and made the thing intolerable.

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    The Kiper panel is atrocious. I tried for a while due to Ray being on there, but I didn't last past the watkins pick.

There was some very awkward back and forth between Chuckie & Ray that was cringe-worthy before the draft started, best part of what I watched.

The Mayock panel seems much more informed.
    Ray seemed good when he was talking about the top guys in the draft. Had a simple, no bullshit, logic that cut through the silly, fake erudition everyone uses to make themselves sound like they're REALLY in the know. Once it got to, like, the 8th pick, though, it was obvious he hadn't done ANY research for the show, didn't know who the vast majority of these guys were, and at times was clearly having lines (and picks) fed to him. It was really awful.

Blog Entries

I switched after seeing this post and realizing that I had an option....

Yes I like listening to Mayock a little bit more than Kiper .... what they tell me is different, Mayock gives insight, Kiper gives the lay of the land

The clincher for me was Ray Lewis over Michael Irvin who I put in the class with the Jaime Dukes of the world

I'll take Gruden over Mariucci ... Gruden is still a little awkward at ending his presentation, Mariucci is a little condescending ending his

Berman/Eisen? boisterous vs wishy-washy approach

Deciding thing for ESPN was Ray
    (Boy something looked strange about his hair.... I could see a lot of shine coming through .... almost as though heavy oil (black oil?) maybe it was just short, but there was a lot of light reflecting
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

I noticed the same thing about rays hair. Had a lot of strays too, brother a needs a cut.
    Last edited by cjandrze; 05-09-2014 at 08:54 AM. Reason: spelling n' stuff