Page 78 of 80 FirstFirst ... 7677787980 LastLast

Re: The RSR 2014 NFL Draft Thread - NO SPOILERS!!

Latimer, Moncrief, Robinson, ASJ, Botino(?) Morgan Moses and a lot of other guys still available.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Would love the next two picks to be Robinson/Moncrief and Bitonio/Kouandjio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Bridgewater reminds me too much of Boller. That inaccuracy would scare me off.
    71% accuracy and 4 INTs in 2013. Unless you are talking Mayockan and got wrapped up in his Pro day
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

Manziel got greedy leaving college with two years of eligibility, and this is what it got him, going to the Browns, where QBs go to retire. This from a Texas A&M fan. Now, those who think he is only legs will have a surprise. He has big hands and a very accurate arm. It's only a pity that he is going to an organization where very likely he can't develop.

Hahaha . . . I just got an email inviting me to purchase a CJ Mosley jersey from the NFL Shop at nfl.com. I didn't know he had a number already, but it doesn't surprise me that the NFL wants my wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    It's only a pity that Manziel is going to an organization where very likely he can't develop.
    I worry that with Junior Shanahan there, that's no longer true.

Oh well, maybe they'll fire everyone again next season. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    71% accuracy and 4 INTs in 2013. Unless you are talking Mayockan and got wrapped up in his Pro day
    Yeah, I'm talking about his pro-day but even his film shows a bit of inaccuracy. That's why he slid so far.

I'm probably/likely wrong, but it would scare me if he can't throw without a glove.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    I don't know if Mosley will work out. But I am sure relieved the Ravens didn't end up with a player named "Haha." That's all I could think of while Ozzie was on the clock.
    A guy named Ha-Ha who was dressed like a bellhop at the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Hahaha . . . I just got an email inviting me to purchase a CJ Mosley jersey from the NFL Shop at nfl.com. I didn't know he had a number already, but it doesn't surprise me that the NFL wants my wallet.
    Don't know about his number, either, but thanks for spurring my mind to create the following waking nightmare:

"If Scott Mitchell can wear #19, I can wear #52."

BS

Blog Entries

I can't lie. Brownies are having a great draft so far. Kudos to them. Bengals got great value.

If Mosley turns into a leader, this will be a great pick in the long run. I have to say that even though I wanted Lewan or Martin and figured that they would go FS once those were gone, I was pleased to see Ozzie go BPA according to his board. Good teams have a drafting philosophy and they stick to it. They don't reach for short term need.

With Ward gone, however, the FS puzzle becomes a bit tougher. But maybe a good RT or WR will be there at 48 now.

I wonder if people loved the Lewis, Reed, etc. picks when they were made. I know some people really wanted Laurence Phillips instead of JO. As has been said before, Ozzie and his team get paid to do what they do 24/7/365. We don't. I trust they know what they are doing more than we do.

Quote Originally Posted by s.r.genovese View Post
    A guy named Ha-Ha who was dressed like a bellhop at the draft.
    No, that was Eddie Murphy.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    That you're trolling me? Yes. This post.
    It would be the same question you would ask others. Not trolling you, you are you're own troll. Honest question about proof, manziel did well in college and could do the same in the NFL. You don't seem to like posters questioning your responses. why is that?