Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: NFL.Com Final Mock Draft

I'll be posting my mock on Friday morning :)

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

CBS has several mocks giving us Ward:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/mock-draft
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    This is one of the suspenseful drafts I can remember. It's hard enough to guess at 17...people have no idea what's going on in the top 5. IMHO, only Clowney and Greg Robinson are guarantees to go in the top 5...followed closely by Mack and Watkins.
    I know right. There has been so much talk about teams trading out of their spots it's almost impossible to predict who the top 5 picks will even belong to. There's no wonder that predictions for pick 17 are all over the place. Makes for an exciting draft IMO.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Money227 View Post
    I'll bet dollars to donuts that was the Jernigan one.
    It was. See my note above where I found fault with Goodbread's logic that Jernigan would slide in to replace Art Jones.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ursula View Post
    So.

- Ebron is the pick if Buffalo, Giants, Steelers and maybe Detroit pass on him. Each is plausible with Buffalo least likely to pass. He's more valued than Ha Ha, Mosley, Martin, or Beckham.

- Ha Ha is the pick if Ebron is taken and the Rams and Cowboys pass on Ha Ha, including possibly taking Pryor over Ha Ha. Martin in this case is valued less than Martin by the team as the FS group is not as deep as the OT group.

- Mosley is taken if Ha Ha, Ebron, Martin are all off the board. Pryor off too. Possibly....

- Martin is the pick if all the other Ravens targets, the safeties, Ebron, Mosley, are all off the board and he's still hanging around. So there's disagreement on who is more valuable and to the ravens: Mosley or Martin.

- Lewan is the pick if...several teams go insane and no longer value OTs as Martin is also on the board when the Ravens pick. Not gonna happen. Move along folks.

- Beckham is the pick if the Ravens value him more than Mosley and Ebron. Doubtful-only one mock has that scenario.

- Pryor never gets picked BUT he only lasts until 17 on one mock here. Just three of the mocks have Ha Ha being picked before Pryor.

- Something to note: no mocker here has Ward going in round 1. Just sayin'.
    That about nails it.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 05-07-2014 at 04:36 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    That's a hell of a visual.
    Oh well.

BC - You know who.

USA Today's latest mock draft has the Ravens ending up with Zach Martin at 17 (Ebron to Giants at #12, Clinton-Dix to Rams at #13, Beckham to Steelers at #15, Pryor to Bengals at #24). That draft also has seven WRs in the first round (#3-Watkins [Jaguars]; #7-Evans [Buccaneers];#15-Beckham [Steelers]; #18-Cooks [Jets]; #22-Latimer [Eagles]; #23-Lee [Chiefs]; #27-Robinson [Saints]).

And then there's that last NFL.com mock guy, Mike Mayock. They are teasing his ,mock draft which they will release soon; they just released the first 15 selections so far. That's good enough for us since at 17 we see what according to him the Ravens will be looking at with just the Cowboys in the way:

already picked who the Ravens might have picked: Lewan (6 to the Falcons), Martin (9 to the Bills), Ebron (12 to the Giants), Beckham (13 to the Rame) Pryor (14 to the Bears),

who is available at 16: Barr, Ha Ha, and Mosley.

Dallas would be most interested in either Ha Ha or Barr or their attention whore owner will try for something dramatic like a trade. They will lean Ha Ha I guess

So I'll guess the Ravens like Ha Ha but you never know with those three and Ha ha is least likely to remain after Dallas. I can't see a trade down either unless someone offers a ton for Manziel which I doubt will happen.
    Last edited by ursula; 05-07-2014 at 07:31 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    USA Today's latest mock draft has the Ravens ending up with Zach Martin at 17 (Ebron to Giants at #12, Clinton-Dix to Rams at #13, Beckham to Steelers at #15, Pryor to Bengals at #24). That draft also has seven WRs in the first round (#3-Watkins [Jaguars]; #7-Evans [Buccaneers];#15-Beckham [Steelers]; #18-Cooks [Jets]; #22-Latimer [Eagles]; #23-Lee [Chiefs]; #27-Robinson [Saints]).
    Ravens said they see Zack as OG, not OT. They didn't even bring him in for a visit but that could all be a smoke screen but NY needs an OT too and will probably draft him. Squeelers need just about everything on both sides of ball so it's a crap shoot. They need Mosley or Nix but they need a WR too.

Zack just won't be there but would be the BAA @ 17 so Ravens are probably bull shitting everyone but they did bring in the massive lineman Morgan MOses for a visit.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 05-07-2014 at 07:41 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Oh well.

BC - You know who.
    I sure do, and you're a lucky man... Bc

Blog Entries

The gal from Pissburgh was back for a visit. She said OH Trap, I was afraid you wouldn't remember me and I said how can I forget a pretty face with an ass like yours even if it is from Piss. Sat night I met another gal from Piss at Looney's in Bel air and said I got my ass kicked up there after the 01 Po game and she said what did you do to piss them off. I said just wore my colors and said Squeelers suck.