Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries

Re: Bryne Identity - Great Draft Stories

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Whatever happened to Agent 6? He's the only person I miss from the crayon forum.
    LOL - On crayon forum. You sure got that right. That's one board I don't mind being banned from and Aaron banned me for trashing his subscription forum and he knew me. All I said was why pay for it when it's all over the net for free.

Aaron used the forum to pay for his Ravens trips because his cracker jack county paper couldn't afford to send him. Steve got me back in thru Bert than Aaron kicked me out again as soon as he heard I was back and I always praised him for being the best beat reporter in Bmore.

Blog Entries

His son was injured in the Iraqi War so he's probably spending more time with him. More important things to do than message boards or he might have been banned. MODs got into it with him especially one head case I won't mention.

Or he might have just dropped out like a lot of good posters there that don't post anymore. Traffic is way down.

Blog Entries

Art's call reminds me of a funny Browns draft fiasco from a couple years back:

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...1#.U2ZgftJDvFE

The Browns at 102 were looking to pick Jordan Cameron, the Tight End. They ended up calling Cameron Jordan, the Saints 1st round DE pick.

And then there was the cruel trick played on Mohammed Sanu, who got a call that the Bengals were drafting him in the 1st round, but didn't notice the call came from a NJ area code, and ended up being a Rutgers kid playing a practical joke on him.

I wonder how the conversation went the next night when the Bengals called and said "No, for real this time, we are drafting you"
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!