Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Re: RSR 2014 NFL Mock Draft Take 2 - Draft Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Igotstoknow View Post
    Bmorelove asked for Seattle a couple pages back, but the original draft list hasn't been edited yet to reflect it. The thread was started by runrayrun27 so nobody else can change it. He used to be around a lot, but he must be busy with other less important things lately, like life. As far as I know nobody has Wash or Indy, but they don't have picks until the 2nd. Still, you could take one them. Maybe send a PM to runrayrun27. I'd say just take one of those two and make the pick when it comes up. Don't know what else to tell you.
    It's not going to matter. At this rate, we won't get to the 32nd pick by Thursday. But that's okay, too. Mocks are mostly fantasy time killers.

Bmorelove asked for Seattle a couple pages back, but the original draft list hasn't been edited yet to reflect it. The thread was started by runrayrun27 so nobody else can change it. He used to be around a lot, but he must be busy with other less important things lately, like life. As far as I know nobody has Wash or Indy, but they don't have picks until the 2nd. Still, you could take one them. Maybe send a PM to runrayrun27. I'd say just take one of those two and make the pick when it comes up. Don't know what else to tell you.
    I took your advice and pm'd him for SEA pick.

Someone mentioned 6 hour limits. That could be prudent.

Ok cool, I did Indy last draft. I could do Washington here. I just got back from the Dominican sorry for not seeing that Seattle was already asked for.

Quote Originally Posted by temp19 View Post
    Ok cool, I did Indy last draft. I could do Washington here. I just got back from the Dominican sorry for not seeing that Seattle was already asked for.
    No biggie. My daughter and her BF just got back from the Dominican. Liked the resort, but didn't feel too comfortable elsewhere. Agree on shorter windows. We're definitely not curing any diseases here, but it's nice if the guys who want make their picks get the opportunity. If guys can't get on in their 6 hour window, we could just let whoever is here make a committee pick. I guess if you really want to make picks, you can just hang out in this thread because it's looking like there will be plenty of chances to weigh in on group picks.

Speaking of which, the Ravens have been on the clock for about an hour and a half.

Speaking of which, the Ravens have been on the clock for about an hour and a half.
    I would imagine it's a pretty easy pick too... but I'm not the one makign it. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    I would imagine it's a pretty easy pick too... but I'm not the one makign it. LOL
    Yeah, it seems pretty obvious, but we have to let the guy who has it make it.

Blog Entries

Yeah, it seems pretty obvious, but we have to let the guy who has it make it.
    kris had said he might not be around much today, was going to PM some players to runrayrun27...
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

With the Dallas pick, I seriously considered Zach Martin. It was just Dallas's defense was sooo bad, however guard was a need for them and also tackle (probably next year). They know that they could get by with the offense, but the defense needed a much needed addition. I believe that Pryor was the best available.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbirds80 View Post
    With the Dallas pick, I seriously considered Zach Martin. It was just Dallas's defense was sooo bad, however guard was a need for them and also tackle (probably next year). They know that they could get by with the offense, but the defense needed a much needed addition. I believe that Pryor was the best available.
    Agreed. Martin would help them, but with that defense you almost had to take any defender who was justifiable at that spot.

Really sorry guys. Started my new job on Thursday and things have been pretty crazy
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB