Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: ...and here are the keys to your own franchise

And with the 101* pick of the 2014 "This Thing Still Needs a Name" draft, I select Devonta Freeman, Running Back, Florida State

Taking the #2 RB on my board. Very comfortable with this guy. I only hope that he lands in a good place in the NFL.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

And with the 114* pick of the 2014 "This Thing Still Needs a Name" draft, I select Antone Exum, Cornerback, Virginia Tech

Getting this one in late...but man do I need me some secondary help!
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

*high fives around the war room*

And with the 141* pick of the 2014 "This Thing Still Needs a Name" draft, I select Rashaad Reynolds, Cornerback, Oregon State

Strong, quick, good instincts. Terrific value here!
    Man, I was so convinced that PHI would take him at #141.
    Fired up!

@BigPlayReceiver

And with the 159* pick of the 2014 "This Thing Still Needs a Name" draft, I select Robert Herron, Wide Receiver, Wyoming

My FA signing, Andre Caldwell, may not see the field much out in DEN with Cody Latimer onboard, so I'm adding Herron here.
    Quick release and fast with the ball in his hands.

@BigPlayReceiver

And with the 175* pick of the 2014 "This Thing Still Needs a Name" draft, I select Daniel McCullers, Defensive Tackle, Tennessee

Huuuuuuuge, but raw. Will need some serious coaching and hard work.

@BigPlayReceiver

And with the 194* pick of the 2014 "This Thing Still Needs a Name" draft, I select Dion Bailey, Free Safety, Southern Calfornia

@BigPlayReceiver

And at the top of the 7th round of the 2014 "This Thing Still Needs a Name" draft, I've signed the following as UDFAs:

Adrian Hubbard, Outside Linebacker, Alabama
    Alex Bayer, Tight End, Bowling Green
    Tyler Larsen, Center, Utah State
    Charles Leno Jr., Offensive Tackle, Boise State
    Jackson Jeffcoat, Defensive End, Texas

Hubbard may end up as a DE in my 4-3 if actually rostered on an NFL team as such.
    Jeffcoat may end up as an OLB in my 4-3 if actually rostered on an NFL team as such.
    Last edited by BigPlayReceiver; 05-10-2014 at 05:34 PM.

@BigPlayReceiver