Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Draft Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    So you feel C.K. will be selected by #16 because If Ebron falls to #17 Ozzie will scoop him up.
    LOL... just posted that to P.O. the many who think Ebron should be bypasses by the Ravens... Bc
    lol, i actually think CK might go at 17...
    Ebron in the 20's somewhere to a fairly complete team.

Blog Entries

Ok, limb time

four #1 picks will change hands
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    lol, i actually think CK might go at 17...
    Ebron in the 20's somewhere to a fairly complete team.
    Packers ? ... Bc

The more I think about it I think Manziel just might take a "Brady Quinn" like fall. Both QBs were hyped up prior to the draft and both seem to be cashing on endorsements well before it.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Packers ? ... Bc
    That would be a very logical landing place, taking over for Finley, as I think Quarless was just a guy who was there and not an ideal fit in their minds.

Formerly Carpetbaggerville (IND) --now back in MD
    Blog Entries

Anthony Barr will go #5 to the Raiders which is bold in itself. But the really bold part is they will pass up one of Mack or Watkins or Matthews/Robinson to do it. You can always count on them doing something wacky in the draft and here it is.

This isnt to downgrade Barr though...... he is an interesting prospect who I think can develop into a pretty good player but hed be terrible value at 5 especially considering who would still be on the board in my prediction.
    They hate us..... but they want to BE us. (.... or at least poach all our players/coaches/FO people!) :respect

Manziel goes #1.

Because irony is sooo well, you know...Clowney falls to ATL.

Anthony Barr lands in Ozzie's lap.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Predictions:

Johnny Football falls farther than anticipated; Ebron goes within the first 15 selections, causing the preeminent scout known as jonboy79 to run for the tissues; we trade back into the 20s or to pick 30 with San Fran, draft a WR, then use one of our second round picks on a safety.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool5 View Post
    Predictions:

Johnny Football falls farther than anticipated; Ebron goes within the first 15 selections, causing the preeminent scout known as jonboy79 to run for the tissues; we trade back into the 20s or to pick 30 with San Fran, draft a WR, then use one of our second round picks on a safety.
    I agree with this. I don't see Manziel being picked in the top 10 like everyone is projecting.

Blog Entries

The bills always do something odd... maybe instead of taking the best T or WR available they go DL with a guy like Donald who probably would have dropped otherwise.
    -JAB

I think Manziel goes to Dallas. And I think McCarron goes a lot higher than people are thinking.

I think Khalil Mack goes before Clowney.

49ers trade up I think to grab a stud receiver, either Evans or Lee.

I think the Ravens grab Louis Nix.

Lewan, Martin, Clinton-Dix, and Pryor all gone by pick 17.

Unfortunately...