Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. What do you want for the Ravens' 2014 schedule?

I know it's an overrated release to try to give the NFL even more publicity (if they needed any more) to get us through the offseason, but it still can be interesting.

I think the most obvious things I want for our schedule this year is a meeting with the Browns in Week 17...I'm tired of facing the Bengals in Cincinnati every week 17. It would be nice to get a decent sized gap between Steelers games, I definitely don't want the 2 in 3 weeks like we had in 2012 again.

I used to be one of those people who cared about how many primetime games we got but I think I agree with HoustonRavens when I say who cares. They'll be forced to show us in primetime when we make it to the playoffs anyways.

What's your opinion on Thanksgiving again? I remember hearing some guys on the board wanting a home Monday Night Football game. Do you even care what's on our plate? What are you guys looking for with the 2014 schedule?

Re: What do you want for the Ravens' 2014 schedule?

Gimme no home night games!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only thing that would be better would be, in addition: no home 4 pm games.

By definition, home Thanksgiving night games would have been ruled out by the above.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

I want Atlanta in winter when it is cold.

I want to kick the season off at home like the champs always get...Oh wait that's twice we didn't get the champion treatment. Idc like up teams Sunday, Monday, Thursday or Saturday the Ravens win any day of the week.

My ideal schedule would have a bye in the middle of the season (like week 8 or 9) and no more than two road games back to back. And getting only 2 prime time games. I'll be okay with this.

Blog Entries

New Orleans Halloween weekend. What a blast!
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Blog Entries

Jaguars week 1. Blow them out and give the squad a lot of confidence going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    I want Atlanta in winter when it is cold.
    Are you trying to imply that Matty Nice can't play outdoors in cold temperatures??? Watch yourself...

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool5 View Post
    Are you trying to imply that Matty Nice can't play outdoors in cold temperatures??? Watch yourself...
    New Orleans in December. Panthers home opener.

I need the Tampa game to be later in the year. Need to build a golf trip with some buds around whatever weekend that falls on.. It'll be too hot for that if the game is in early September. And hoping New Orleans game falls in October around the anniversary. I'm going to surprise the wife with a weekend in the Big Easy.

Otherwise really don't care where the games fall..

The schedule will be what it will be, and I will set my plans for an away game (or games) once I see the big picture.

If I had a choice though, I would hope that a "Miami in October/Chicago in December" arrangement not repeat itself.
    Captain Offense

Open at home;
    End somewhere other than Cincy;
    More home games in Oct/Nov than Sep/Dec;
    I'll put up with one home night game (SNF, pimp-slapping the Falcons please);
    and...

Quote Originally Posted by Jayc00 View Post
    New Orleans Halloween weekend. What a blast!
    ^^^THIS!!!^^^
    "Chin up, chest out."