Page 4 of 72 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Playoffs

1. Re: NBA Playoffs

Wiz kids off to a good start. Good to see they're not just happy with stealing one road game and are bringing it unlike the Warriors vs Clippers last night. If they take this game tonight, this series aint going back to Chicago

Blog Entries

Re: NBA Playoffs

Wizards up 2-0. Nice to see them grab another W despite some questionable officiating down the stretch.

The officiating got the Wiz the W. Bulls got hosed the whole fourth quarter to get a Wiz in the game, the end calls were consolation calls but wasn't enough to undue all the damage up to the point.

Glad to see them closer to taking the series, but didn't think they deserved this one.

Blog Entries

Couldn't watch it to the end but I did see it up till almost the end of the 4th. Wizards had scorers late and Bulls didn't. that was the difference.

Great to see them up 2-0

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I saw I'd say 6 drives called fouls for Wiz that weren't called fouls for bulls in I think like 3 events. That right there is a 18 ft swing. With only 3 minutes left, ball knocked out of bounds clearly by Wiz but they get ball hit a 3 to cut to 3. For last possession of regulation Bulls jump on the ball Nene falls on his back and tries to bear hug for the ball, which he isn't, and they called a jump. This was in the 4th quarter alone.

All of that will be buried in favor of saying Wiz survived a bad called game cause of 2 ft at the end...

Obviously play came into the picture, Beal still had to hit the three but to me those were game changers, momentum changers, and maybe why Bulls were reluctant to hit the hoop like the Wiz.
    Last edited by BmoreLove; 04-23-2014 at 03:01 PM.

Blog Entries

Houston.... yikes.

They need to find their swagger and defense... like literally anybody that can defend a 15ft jumper from the left side of the baseline.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    Houston.... yikes.

They need to find their swagger and defense... like literally anybody that can defend a 15ft jumper from the left side of the baseline.
    They're done. Very disappointing.

Blog Entries

same with Chicago - who would've thought? Some good series so far IMO but man this thing last a long time...

looking forward to the Griz OKC game tonight

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Great playoffs so far. Grizz OKC could go to 6-7 games, going to be a great series.

I like Clips to continue to assert their dominance. Pacers, I'm wondering if they're gonna kick it into gear again tonight but I just don't know.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BmoreLove View Post
    Great playoffs so far. Grizz OKC could go to 6-7 games, going to be a great series.

I like Clips to continue to assert their dominance. Pacers, I'm wondering if they're gonna kick it into gear again tonight but I just don't know.

I think the Pacers are done. 11-13 to close out the regular season. Something has been off about them for the last two months.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    same with Chicago - who would've thought? Some good series so far IMO but man this thing last a long time...

looking forward to the Griz OKC game tonight
    Part of that is the time in between games.

I understand the Heat draw the biggest TV audience, so they wanna put them on days and times to get the maximize viewership. But damn, 2 nights in between game 1 and 2 when they didn't even change venues? Lame.

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    Houston.... yikes.

Nobody can defend Lamarcus Aldridge's jumper when he's feelin it. Too tall, too high a release. It's not unlike Dirk's fadeaway in that regard.

Houston's not played much defense (other than Beverly being a pest) all year, but usually Harden scored enough to compensate. The fact that he's playing like crap is killing them. That and LMA is playing like the best player on the court which usually tips the scales in a playoff series.

Rip City, Baby.