Page 21 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Playoffs

Re: NBA Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    37 Free throw attempts vs 15 for the Heat tells me the NBA is impartial.
    Ratings man, they'll drag this series out.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BmoreLove View Post
    Ratings man, they'll drag this series out.
    Not buying it. The Pacers pushed this series to 7 last season when the Heat were a better team.

Are you saying the Heat are better than the Pacers and need the help this series?

Blog Entries

IMO the Heat just never play a good game one. When their back's against the wall and things are dire, they thrive. I expect them to rebound tonight (no pun intended) and LBJ will get to the line a lot more than in game one.

Indiana played a very clean game, I'll give them credit. All 5 starters in double figure, I think even a sub. Not sure they can keep that up

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Not buying it. The Pacers pushed this series to 7 last season when the Heat were a better team.

Are you saying the Heat are better than the Pacers and need the help this series?
    Even if the Heat are inherently the better team the Pacers have homecourt.

What I am saying is: the Heat may need help, they may not. If they do need help, they'll get it.

NBA is just about as corrupt as boxing in my eyes.

Blog Entries

Even if the Heat are inherently the better team the Pacers have homecourt.

What I am saying is: the Heat may need help, they may not. If they do need help, they'll get it.

NBA is just about as corrupt as boxing in my eyes.
    No way in hell. Boxing is worse than politics, NBA isn't even a close 9th.

But they needed help and didn't get it. They're just going to have to outscore them and I mean they're not likely to shut down Indiana so they're just going to focus on offense.

Indiana is a bad match up for the Heat. I think the series will go at least 6 and I see the Pacers taking it in 7, but most likely 6.

No way in hell. Boxing is worse than politics, NBA isn't even a close 9th.

But they needed help and didn't get it. They're just going to have to outscore them and I mean they're not likely to shut down Indiana so they're just going to focus on offense.

Indiana is a bad match up for the Heat. I think the series will go at least 6 and I see the Pacers taking it in 7, but most likely 6.
    Honestly, I hope I'm wrong I grew up with the Lakers, Kings, Sibonis/Trailblazers, and Tim Donaghy

Indiana is just a bad matchup for Miami.

It's going to take an enormous effort from Lebron for the Heat to win this...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Cleveland won the freaking lottery again!?

3 of the last 4 years, yet they still suck? I am waiting for them to pick Aaron Craft with the first pick.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Cleveland won the freaking lottery again!?

3 of the last 4 years, yet they still suck? I am waiting for them to pick Aaron Craft with the first pick.
    Lol. It's a tease before the sports gods pull the rug out again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Here come the calls...
    What are you talking about?

Mahinmi just got away with a travel and Scola clearly was holding down one of Anderson's arms on that rebound.

Here are the calls I was waiting for. Couple silly fouls on Wade, LeBron charge.

Here are the calls I was waiting for
    Dude, can you watch a Miami game without whining about something?