Page 17 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Playoffs

Blog Entries

Re: NBA Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Would love to see OKC take the title this year, even more so after seeing KD's heartfelt MVP acceptance speech but the thunder are way too reliant on Westbrook and Durant. They don't have much scoring punch behind them. For a team they swept during the season (4-0), the series with the Mavs should'nt have gone 7 games
    Heat will probably take the nets in 6, I think Wizards take the pacers in 6 as well. San Antonio continues to be the team to beat. Their experience, chemistry and bench play are really a thing of beauty.
    Yup - in the Memphis series it was when the role players stepped up that they were able to win the games. Someone has to draw attention away from those two to give them a few open looks; or better yet score some points off the bench. If it's on the shoulders of those two teams just over commit on D.

Not a big fan of OKC but I do like Durant. And he's young and still improving

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    I like KD a lot and loved that speech but the whole time i was thinking, if this was LBJ right now, hed be getting ridiculed like crazy for weeks.

"Jordan never cried during his MVP speeches."
    It's crazy. But when you're the guy on top, everybody has something to say about you. Look no further than the NFL draft. It's just a constant rotation of this guy is the top prospect, next he may not be a 1st round pick. Then the next guy who takes his place-same thing happens to him...

Finally watched the Wiz game.

Beal is something special and he's only 20?!?! The Wiz need to lock him down long term along with Ariza.

Very encouraging first game but no way it's going to be a Wiz sweep. Wiz in 6, IMO.

I am definitely in agreement that the Thunder are the Spurs kryptonite. Thunder are the most athletic team in the the NBA and a complete mismatch for the Spurs. Thunder have some scores behind Westbrook and Durant, guys like Butler and Jackson probably saved them from elimination against Memphis.

Clippers are a hell of a team, great bench, star power, scorers, Jordan is a beast on the glass. I think that if, and it's a tough if, the Thunder beat the Clippers they win over the Spurs and Miami.

The Wiz looked shaky in the opening minutes but they pulled it together and weathered Indy's early haymakers. Game is looking like a good one.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries

It looks like Hibbert woke up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    It looks like Hibbert woke up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Between that and Nene's dinged ankle, the battle of the bigs just got real interesting.

Horse shit foul there. Looks like the refs want Hibbert to feel good just as much as the Pacers do.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Hibbert wasn't going to stay hidden all series.

Still thought the Wiz looked decent considering the Pacers were going to come out jacked.

If the Wiz steal both road games, what odds do you give me that they take Indiana in 5?

I think Indiana is going to put the clamps down in the second half. They're going to want it more, and I hold the opinion that Pacers are more a second half team.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BmoreLove View Post
    I think Indiana is going to put the clamps down in the second half. They're going to want it more, and I hold the opinion that Pacers are more a second half team.
    Yeah I'd be pretty shocked to see them drop this one. Not 2 at home

38% from the line won't get it done.