Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries

Re: About Drafting a Rookie Corner

Im of the thought that a team should draft a WR and DB every year. Theyre part of the deepest parts of your team and can always benefit by the addition of youth/talent for depth reason and hope of hitting a gem.
    -JAB

If Gilbert or Dennard were somehow to fall to 17, I'd be fine with Ozzie taking either. Don't think it'll happen, though. I'm guessing both are gone early, and if one manages to slide to 15, Pittsburgh takes him.

Blog Entries

It would be awesome to get Aaron Colvin late (e.g. rd 5 or 6)...but I think someone is going to take him sooner than that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    It would be awesome to get Aaron Colvin late (e.g. rd 5 or 6)...but I think someone is going to take him sooner than that.
    Id bet somebody takes him in the 4th with a comp. If Lattimore with his extensive history at a devalued position is worth a 4th comp than Colvin is certainly worth that or more. Deeper draft this year so maybe that pushes him down but i wouldnt expect him to be there at our 5th comp. If he is, id jump all over him.

Also of note a team with a lot of picks may decide hes worth the gamble earlier than a team without as many.
    -JAB