So it's been talked about that the Ravens drafting a replacement for Corey Graham, and while I'm not here to say that they shouldn't I don't believe that the Ravens will take a corner at Day One (personally I don't believe they need to take one at all), but I do have questions about a rookie corner.

1. What's the difference between Jackson, Brown, and a rookie?
They all lack experience, and veteran QBs (who the Ravens will face multiple times this season) will know that and exploit the matchup. So what makes a rookie, who will inevitably have less experience better than them?

2. Are they capable of getting the starting job?
Harbs doesn't hand rookies the job regardless of pedigree. Flacco was originally planned to be redshirting 2008, Elam wasn't planned to start as soon as he did, and I could go on about this, but the main point is that a rookie CB would have to beat out Jackson and Brown, both of which are motivated to take the nickel role, Brown even more so now that he's entering a contract year.

3. Can they handle the NFL even if they get the job?
The Ravens have to face Matt Ryan, Drew Brees, Cam Newton, Andrew Luck, Philip Rivers, Andy Dalton x2, and Ben Roethlisberger x2. Those QBs have between them 1 Super Bowl MVP, 4 Super Bowls, 3 Super Bowl Victories, 22 Pro Bowls, 47 Seasons, and many, many accolades and passing records. Making a rookie go up against those guys is asking for a disaster in my opinion.