Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: TMZ says Kaepernick is under investigation for sexual assault

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    That's it.. Einhorn is Finkle.. Finkle is Enhorn.. OH MY GODDDD! Einhorn is a MAN?!?!
    In goes the twenty packs of winterfresh.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

You're going to drink with three guys, all by yourself, smoke a bong with them and go to lay down in one of the guy's room (Not even Kaepernick's apartment), but you aren't going to fuck them?

Yeah right. If your outnumbered by three guys and they tell you that before they do x, you have to do y, if that ain't an alarm like hell that somebody's trying to get some pussy.......

Either there are more details to this or its a waste of everyone's time. Honestly, I hope there aren't anymore details to it. It's kind of crazy that you honestly hope it's a spotlight/money grab.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

"What would you give for the man beside you?"

the only possible way i see this being a major story is when she woke up in the hospital she was told by a Dr she had "trauma" in that area.

Thats just me tho, i watch way too much SVU.

Okay stupid question with the ray rice incident. Are the charges coming from the state? Why couldn't his wife just refuse to testify or just drop the charges. She can't testify against him now that they are married right?

Quote Originally Posted by Darksouleyez View Post
    the only possible way i see this being a major story is when she woke up in the hospital she was told by a Dr she had "trauma" in that area.

Thats just me tho, i watch way too much SVU.
    That was my first blush, too. There are few pieces to the puzzle here to give it much legs. I am curious why she ended up in the hospital unless she looked like she may be out of it and they needed to get her some help.

Still, this is so weak that it draws attention only because there are athletes involved.
    Captain Offense

Blog Entries

My first thought was did Sweet Pea follow McKinnie to Miami? ;)
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

TMZ says Kaepernick is under investigation for sexual assault

Quote Originally Posted by JCroUSAF View Post
    Okay stupid question with the ray rice incident. Are the charges coming from the state? Why couldn't his wife just refuse to testify or just drop the charges. She can't testify against him now that they are married right?
    He's been charged. The grand jury came back with felony charges.

Spousal privilege cannot be invoked if the spouse is one of the victims and / or the crime took place before they were married.
    Last edited by HoustonRaven; 04-10-2014 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    You're going to drink with three guys, all by yourself, smoke a bong with them and go to lay down in one of the guy's room (Not even Kaepernick's apartment), but you aren't going to fuck them?

Yeah right. If your outnumbered by three guys and they tell you that before they do x, you have to do y, if that ain't an alarm like hell that somebody's trying to get some pussy.......

Either there are more details to this or its a waste of everyone's time. Honestly, I hope there aren't anymore details to it. It's kind of crazy that you honestly hope it's a spotlight/money grab.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayc00 View Post
    Not sure if you guys are joking--I sure hope you are--but no means no. The whole mentality of "women shouldn't do (insert activity here) if they don't want to get raped/assaulted/'taken advantage of'" is just repulsive victim-blaming. There is nothing a woman can do that takes away an attacker's responsibility for his own behavior. I'm not saying there aren't difficult and blurry situations in this area, but nobody is helped by blaming the victim.

CK should stick to kissing his arms, they can't press charges. Smoking weed should alert the NFL to all 3 players involved. Jimy harbaugh has no control over his players(anybody heard that somewhere before).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmorecareful View Post
    Not sure if you guys are joking--I sure hope you are--but no means no. The whole mentality of "women shouldn't do (insert activity here) if they don't want to get raped/assaulted/'taken advantage of'" is just repulsive victim-blaming. There is nothing a woman can do that takes away an attacker's responsibility for his own behavior. I'm not saying there aren't difficult and blurry situations in this area, but nobody is helped by blaming the victim.
    Where in that story did she say no, and someone ignore her and proceed against her will?
    Last edited by Jayc00; 04-10-2014 at 08:35 PM.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    the media and public have the attention span of a goldfish.
    I think you are being overly generous in the attention . . . HEY, LOOK! SQUIRREL!