Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: TMZ says Kaepernick is under investigation for sexual assault

#49ers receiver Quinton Patton and #Seahawks receiver Ricardo Lockette also are part of the investigation by Miami Police.
    Maybe he's under investigation for consorting with the enemy.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Is the accuser a man or a woman?

Are we allowed to speculate?

If so, “You can tell everybody, it’s a man, it’s a man, it’s a man!”

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Deadspin has the incident report

http://deadspin.com/colin-kaepernick...ium=socialflow

According to the report, the incident occurred April 1 when a woman went to Lockette's apartment in Miami at 9 p.m. Kaepernick and Patton were there, and the woman made drinks and served shots to the players. She was also told "to drink the shots she had to "hit" the bong which contained marijuana,' the report said.

The report continues to say that the woman felt light headed and went to a bedroom where she was later joined by Kaepernick, with whom she had a sexual relationship in the past. Kaepernick then left the bedroom. The two did not have sex, she said in the report. The report says that Patton and Lockette peeked inside the bedroom and that the woman yelled at them to get out.

According to the report, the woman does not remember anything about the night after that. She woke up in a hospital bed not knowing how she got there. The woman, whose name is redacted, reported the incident to police on April 3.

Quote Originally Posted by rd1z View Post
    Maybe I'm missing something, but how does the issue at hand relate to sexual assault? The alleged victim says that she had a sexual relationship with Kaepernick in the past, but they didn't have sex that night. If they want to prosecute him for potentially slipping her something to knock her out, so be it, but it doesn't appear that there was any sex crime committed from the little bit I see there. What am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by rd1z View Post
    Ehhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    Maybe I'm missing something, but how does the issue at hand relate to sexual assault? The alleged victim says that she had a sexual relationship with Kaepernick in the past, but they didn't have sex that night. If they want to prosecute him for potentially slipping her something to knock her out, so be it, but it doesn't appear that there was any sex crime committed from the little bit I see there. What am I missing?
    There has to be more to the story, because I can't see why the police would open an investigation based on that report.

I'm starting to think TMZ took what the Miami PD called a "suspicious incident" and turned it into "sexual assault".

Gotta love those celeb stalkers.
    Last edited by rd1z; 04-10-2014 at 02:19 PM.

Pretty sparse on the details.

There's little chance this knocks the Rice incident out of the spotlight. The very next legal maneuver will get headlines regardless of what happens with Kap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    she says she didnt have sex with him while conscious and doesnt remember after that, so it the after in question. I think its assumed that date rape/alcohol and some sort of sexual assault took place. Im not sure of the law but i think roofying somebody may be under the same laws.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by bensmotorcyclehelmt View Post
    Is the accuser a man or a woman?

Are we allowed to speculate?

If so, “You can tell everybody, it’s a man, it’s a man, it’s a man!”

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
    That's it.. Einhorn is Finkle.. Finkle is Enhorn.. OH MY GODDDD! Einhorn is a MAN?!?!

Here's my .02...

Kaepernick smoked the chronic with some buddies. Big deal, we all .. oops I mean THEY (NFL players) all do it.. Then puts some moves on some girl who he has a sexual past with. Realizes she is wasted and leaves the room..

Nothing to see here.. Move along.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    The media aren't going to determine innocence/guilt/sentence/suspension.
    True but if Ray does end up with trail by jury it is probably in Ray's best interest if media speculation is not fresh in jurors minds. Also the media moving on gives Ray and his new wife a chance to begin putting this behind them. They dont have to hear about it everytime they turn on the news or get on social media.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Here's my .02...

Kaepernick smoked the chronic with some buddies. Big deal, we all .. oops I mean THEY (NFL players) all do it.. Then puts some moves on some girl who he has a sexual past with. Realizes she is wasted and leaves the room..

Nothing to see here.. Move along.
    That seems to be about it. At first blush this looks like a woman trying to get something out of somebody. I'm amused by how they "made" her do shots and hit the bong.

If further facts reveal something bad did happen to her then I'll feel sorry for her. But it looks to me like a whole lot of nothing.
    "Chin up, chest out."