Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: TMZ says Kaepernick is under investigation for sexual assault

Quote Originally Posted by Darksouleyez View Post
    the only possible way i see this being a major story is when she woke up in the hospital she was told by a Dr she had "trauma" in that area.
    That was my first thought too. It's the blacking out in a bed and waking up in a hospital that would make a lot of people nervously wonder what had happened to them. Doesn't mean you involve the police, but there are facts that are probably not out yet. If she had a rape kit done and it shows trauma, this story will get major legs because of that blackout time.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorecareful View Post
    Not sure if you guys are joking--I sure hope you are--but no means no. The whole mentality of "women shouldn't do (insert activity here) if they don't want to get raped/assaulted/'taken advantage of'" is just repulsive victim-blaming. There is nothing a woman can do that takes away an attacker's responsibility for his own behavior. I'm not saying there aren't difficult and blurry situations in this area, but nobody is helped by blaming the victim.
    Thanks for this.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Ok. Sounds like either a money grab OR the media just making dumb shit up. It's a chick he's nailed before. There partying it up. And she's not gonna let him tap it again? Yeah ok. Rolleyes.

Blog Entries

Well, I'd still like to know how we got from "bong hits and drinks" to "in the hospital."

That's kind of a big jump there....

Why did she go to the hospital? Who took her there? If someone took her there, then didn't they sign some paperwork or something? Or do we need to wait for the hospital security camera video to show us who brought her in?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NC Raven View Post
    Well, I'd still like to know how we got from "bong hits and drinks" to "in the hospital."

That's kind of a big jump there....

Why did she go to the hospital? Who took her there? If someone took her there, then didn't they sign something? Or do we need to wait for the hospital security camera video to show us who brought her in?
    Sounds like she "over did it" and they took her there. Now she's looking for a payday cause Kap didn't call her back. Lol.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmorecareful View Post
    Not sure if you guys are joking--I sure hope you are--but no means no. The whole mentality of "women shouldn't do (insert activity here) if they don't want to get raped/assaulted/'taken advantage of'" is just repulsive victim-blaming. There is nothing a woman can do that takes away an attacker's responsibility for his own behavior. I'm not saying there aren't difficult and blurry situations in this area, but nobody is helped by blaming the victim.
    Well, how about this, until more details come out (If they even do), we think this story's full of shit. That's what we're trying to say. What women goes to some guy's apartment, that she may or may not even know like that, just because one guy she's fucked is there. Pours them shots, and acquiesces to their request that she hit a bong before they do the shots, then goes to lay down in the guys room (Who she might not even know)? Who I ask you? What woman in her right mind? Yet she ain't planning on putting out.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jayc00 View Post
    Where in that story did she say no, and someone ignore her and proceed against her will?
    And this.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jayc00 View Post
    Where in that story did she say no, and someone ignore her and proceed against her will?
    Well, you know...being passed out and unable to acknowledge what was happening pretty much means no.

Contrary to popular belief, snoring is not consent.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Well, how about this, until more details come out (If they even do), we think this story's full of shit. That's what we're trying to say. What women goes to some guy's apartment, that she may or may not even know like that, just because one guy she's fucked is there. Pours them shots, and acquiesces to their request that she hit a bong before they do the shots, then goes to lay down in the guys room (Who she might not even know)? Who I ask you? What woman in her right mind? Yet she ain't planning on putting out.
    Have you not been around guys who go to each other's apartments, pour shots, then someone invents some sort of "requirement" that first everybody has to do a bong hit? Or some other dumb stunt? That's pretty standard party behavior everywhere.

People over-do it and pass out. Happens a lot. Girls, and guys. In college, many a poor fellow has woken up with magic marker on his face, or perhaps even a missing eyebrow.

Even if she had, as you say, "planned on putting out", plans do change. If she felt sick and had to lie down, and didn't want to "put out" anymore, what right does anyone have to unilaterally decide to go ahead with it anyway?

Seriously, some of you guys have me hoping my daughters grow up to be lesbians. No fricking way I want them mixing with your offspring if that's all the wisdom you have to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Aside from the fact that this clearly isn't consent and there's no obligation to consent just because you do X, Y, and Z, there's really no room to fit "woke up in the hospital with no memory" into this.

Not sure if this is his current GF or the girl in question here but here's a pic and some info.

http://images.jobsnhire.com/data/ima...iend.png?w=550

Colin Kaepernick's girlfriend has always been under the spotlight for all the wrong reasons. For one thing, if it's not about her scandalous relationship with Rihanna, it's her boyfriend's rumored cheating tendencies that everyone is dying to talk about. So who is this mystery women, many media outlets have tagged as "Colin Kaepernick's girlfriend?" It is no other than hip-hop songstress Teyana Taylor.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by NC Raven View Post
    Have you not been around guys who go to each other's apartments, pour shots, then someone invents some sort of "requirement" that first everybody has to do a bong hit? Or some other dumb stunt? That's pretty standard party behavior everywhere.

People over-do it and pass out. Happens a lot. Girls, and guys. In college, many a poor fellow has woken up with magic marker on his face, or perhaps even a missing eyebrow.

Even if she had, as you say, "planned on putting out", plans do change. If she felt sick and had to lie down, and didn't want to "put out" anymore, what right does anyone have to unilaterally decide to go ahead with it anyway?

Seriously, some of you guys have me hoping my daughters grow up to be lesbians. No fricking way I want them mixing with your offspring if that's all the wisdom you have to offer.
    The police are also pulling back on the TMZ report a little bit: http://www.mercurynews.com/49ers/ci_...g-investigated

Blog Entries

this thread has a lot of pro-rape sentiment. No wonders woman are usually afraid to come forward after such instances. Immediately its her fault and a money grab... despite her being blacked out and fondled. that makes sense.

What girl goes to a house of a guy shes already banged and not expect to fuck him again?...seriously?

So every girl ive ever had sex with is just suppose to assume if were in the same room that shes going to fuck me again? That is one of the most bizarre thought processes ive ever heard. it might be assumed by the men in question, but its not about them. why does her hanging out with them mean that was her intent from the start? Its as if were talking about men as unstoppable sexual predators when you say a woman cant expect to hang out with men without expecting sex. We may think about sex all the time as men, but that doesnt mean we should be expected to not have self control.

consent isnt about past or future its about present. in this moment does she consent. Being passed out kind of makes that difficult.

As far as the story goes, im not sure what went down. more i hear the more it sounds like its more out of fear of what could have than necessarily what did as far as the investigation, because she literally doesnt know what happened. If she did just pass out and he groped her, thats still sexual assault, but if he did stop at that, im not sure thats classified as rape, im not entirely sure of where rape starts.
    -JAB