Page 9 of 78 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: RSR 2014 NFL Mock Draft - Picks Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Flacco Machado View Post
    Not to sound like my 5th grade English teacher, but can we change "Bortels" to "Bortles"? LOL. It's been driving me crazy. Thanks.
    Thanks, it reminds me of my youth. " Miss Carson, it isn't 'bottels' it is spelled 'bottles' "
    "Thank you Bc, you are a good speller, but I wish your behavior was as pleasing."
    Never could get a 100% endorsement of my superiors :( ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by runrayrun27 View Post
    Really man....really
    Haha. I'm sorry.

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    You missed my point.

His injuries are likely why they didn't extend him, but are also possibilities for why they may want to move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My replies were to directly rebut a point made the Rams were not OK with Bradford, using the argument NOT extending him showed that.

There are lots of players around the league, perfectly healthy, whom the team still really likes that are not extended with 2 years remaining on a contract. So a common practice throughout the league, even with healthy people,(especially on that the majority on this board support) is simply NOT evidence the team is looking to move on from Bradford.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    My replies were to directly rebut a point made the Rams were not OK with Bradford, using the argument NOT extending him showed that.

There are lots of players around the league, perfectly healthy, whom the team still really likes that are not extended with 2 years remaining on a contract. So a common practice throughout the league, even with healthy people,(especially on that the majority on this board support) is simply NOT evidence the team is looking to move on from Bradford.
    Regardless, I'm sure they would be considering the scenario of going in a different direction.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Haha. I'm sorry.
    Is this what Ozzie is going to say to Clinton-Dix after the Ravens pass on him @ #17 ? ... Bc

I'm sorry, but Carr at #4 is beyond ridiculous. With Watkins, Manziel, Greg Robinson, Jake Matthews still on the board?

That was someone trying to make sure CLE had a poor draft right? Trying to be a bit tongue and cheek past reasonable? I think Kevin Costner could do better then that...

While I agree that their team has a GAPING hole at QB and a reasonable roster besides that, I'm not sure Carr is even a top 5 QB, let alone #3 QB and top 5 pick. I think even Garropolo makes more sense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    I'm sorry, but Carr at #4 is beyond ridiculous. With Watkins, Manziel, Greg Robinson, Jake Matthews still on the board?

That was someone trying to make sure CLE had a poor draft right? Trying to be a bit tongue and cheek past reasonable? I think Kevin Costner could do better then that...

While I agree that their team has a GAPING hole at QB and a reasonable roster besides that, I'm not sure Carr is even a top 5 QB, let alone #3 QB and top 5 pick. I think even Garropolo makes more sense.
    Teams pass on better players all the time for a QB. A lot of scouts also think Carr is the best QB in this draft.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Not to sound like my 5th grade English teacher, but can we change "Bortels" to "Bortles"? LOL. It's been driving me crazy. Thanks.
    While you are at it, Pick #3 J. Clowney did not go to the University of SouthERN Carolina.
    It is the University of South Carolina.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Oh just let us have our fun...
    Come on man.

This is for grins.

Not entirely directed at you JAB, but why do folks take anything with the word "mock" in it so seriously?
    not raining on anybody's parade. its all in fun.

to your later point, i think theres a difference in a Mock (which you and some others do quite well) and a fan mock which were doing here (or at least you guys are). One is to be taken as more likely, the other is more for fun, imo.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

out of all the talk of Falcons trading up for clowney id think theres a good chance Mack ends up at their spot. Stay and take the player with a higher floor and similar ceiling. good pick for the Falcons.
    -JAB

Teams pass on better players all the time for a QB. A lot of scouts also think Carr is the best QB in this draft.
    John Gruden has hyping him big time in one of his segments. He basically said he was the top QB.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    John Gruden has hyping him big time in one of his segments. He basically said he was the top QB.
    I think he said he has the best arm, not the best QB. I think that speaks volumes about the QB talent in this draft. There isnt that much there at the end of the day.
    -JAB