Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Flacco speaks up

In his first reaction to the off season signings and he's excited with new weapons. He loves resigning Monroe and adding Zuttah to protect him and he loves still having Torrey for deep routes and now Steve Smith on come backs not to mention Daniels and Pitta across the middle. And he still has JJ as a target and Marlon as a red zone threat. Joe can put up some big numbers and go over 4,000 yards.

He loves Kubes and the play book. He's met him but they can't sit down yet becuse of the CBA rules but he can't wait.

Let's just say Joe is a happy camper even if all his fans are not.

:grbac:

I can't wait to see this offense take off. What a difference from last year.

A total of seven Pro Bowl seasons were added to the receiving corps with the signings of Steve Smith and Owen Daniels. The team locked up Dennis Pitta, who is now healthy and Flacco’s favorite target. Flacco’s blindside will be protected with the re-signing of Eugene Monroe, and he got a new center in veteran Jeremy Zuttah.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...0-fd459162ed8e
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 04-08-2014 at 08:13 PM.

Blog Entries

Re: Flacco speaks up

Oh, I heard Flacco speak up last week. He said, "I want a large fries with that order, please."
    ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Oh, I heard Flacco speak up last week. He said, "I want a large fries with that order, please."
    ... Bc
    We just gotta keep him away from Ronald McDonald from Easton MD who likes taco bell, or we will have another arrest this off season!

Blog Entries

Flacco is probably a pig in slop right now he's so happy. New system, tough physical WR back, young developing WR in Marlon Brown. New Center.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Flacco is probably a pig in slop right now he's so happy. New system, tough physical WR back, young developing WR in Marlon Brown. New Center.
    He's like a kid on Christmas morning. All these new toys to play with!
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    His wife is probably in the house saying "It's about damn time!". That sounds like something a wife would say.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    His wife is probably in the house saying "It's about damn time!". That sounds like something a wife would say.
    So long as she doesn't pop off like the wives of certain patriots players...

I'm telling you, if the offensive line can be serviceable and give him reasonable protection, he's going to put up numbers...big numbers.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    So long as she doesn't pop off like the wives of certain patriots players...
    Or piss a drunk Joe off at an Atlantic City club...

....too soon?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    I'm telling you, if the offensive line can be serviceable and give him reasonable protection, he's going to put up numbers...big numbers.
    I totally agree.

4500+ yards and 30+ TD's is not out of the realm of possibilities for Joe with adequate line protection and good play from receivers.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Or piss a drunk Joe off at an Atlantic City club...

....too soon?
    A guy who signs a $120 mil contract, then goes directly to Mickey-D's for a happy meal, doesn't strike me as a guy who would donate to the one arm bandits. :)
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post

And especially no more Gino.

Yanda was just praising Wagner. He was sorry to see Oher go but you just knew they were gonna make all these changes to the line he said. He said watch out for Wagner. He reminds me of me. He came into town as a rookie and did his work and kept his mouth shut. He'll get his chance and will be good. With Ravens keeping KO at LG, Wagner is the heir at RT and they might not have to draft Zack Martin.

Yanda doesn’t know too much about Zuttah yet, except that he has moved around to different positions between center and guard during his six seasons.

“I was one of those guys too. He plays wherever he can get on the field,” Yanda said. “He seems like a good dude and we’re excited to have him.”
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 04-09-2014 at 01:58 PM.