Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Vince McMahon is now my Mortal Enemy!!!!

The fuck is this I hear that Taker lost at Mania?? Who does that hillbilly sumbitch think he is? Is nothing sacred anymore? I haven't even watched wrestling consistently in over a half dozen years and the anger I am feeling in my heart right now is reaching Roger Clemens/Mike Piazza levels.

This is...this is just......Fuck Montreal, Fuck the hammer he dropped after Madison Square, Fuck his destruction of WCW and damn near all of their talent. This is it right here. He's crossed the mother...fucking...line.

I've never been to Connecticut, but quite frankly, if I ever did, and I saw that mother fucker, I would beat that sumbitch's senile ass. Quite frankly it should have happened to the person who suggested the very idea of Taker losing at Mania, the moment it came out of their mouth. I just can't.....I just lost a part of me today. And I ain't too fucking happy about it!!!!
    Last edited by The Excellector; 04-09-2014 at 05:25 AM.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore