Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Over/Under on Goodell forcing Irsay to sell the team?

Are Jimmy's days as an NFL owner numbered due to his drug-dominated lifestyle?

According to Tim Evans and Mark Alesia of the Indianapolis Star, the arrest came less than three weeks after a woman was found dead of an apparent drug overdose in a townhouse Irsay previously had given to her.

Police and the coroner are reportedly waiting for toxicology results before determining the cause of Kimberly Wundrum’s death. Per the Star, a police report determines that a plate with “white powder, straw, razor” were found in the townhouse, along with photographs of Irsay.

The Star report also raises the question of whether Irsay purchased the townhouse given to Wundrum with money flowing from Irsay’s ownership of the Colts.
    Fuck him! Not just because he is Bourbon Bob's son ... I am certain that Jimmy had no more influence over that despicable excuse for a human being than his grandmother did (i.e. she called "a devil on earth"). Rather, it's due to Jimmy's arrogance, particularly his thumbing his nose at us. Jimmy could have let the bankrupted Art Modell have the name and colors in 1996, instead of trying to extort multi-millions. He could have forced the HOF Baltimore Colts history on his NFL brethren over the last 30-odd years. ... fuck him!

So long Jimmy .... it's been good to know you. Enjoy your next career. If the Hoosier cops can provide any link between you the dead woman in Jimmy's townhouse, it's all over. :hammer:
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Re: Over/Under on Goodell forcing Irsay to sell the team?

The only way he will be forced to sell or step away form the team completely is if the authorities find that he diverted money from the Colts to buying drugs, this house for the woman, etc. That would be embezzlement and should qualify him for a lifetime ban.

Can you say karma?

Who else and his family would take control of the team if he stepped down

I don't think the team would be taken from him unless he is charged for being involved in the woman's death.

Probably won't happen, but it would be funny as shit if this somehow leads to them ending up in LA.

How long has it been since his arrest, 3 weeks and he hasn't been charged with anything..???

So what's going on..?? Are they trying to cover this up..?? No Grand Jury, no other news and now a dead woman in a place bought by him.

Bad bad Ray Rice was all the news. No excuses for Ray but what are they doing in Indy..????

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    How long has it been since his arrest, 3 weeks and he hasn't been charged with anything..???

So what's going on..?? Are they trying to cover this up..?? No Grand Jury, no other news and now a dead woman in a place bought by him.

Bad bad Ray Rice was all the news. No excuses for Ray but what are they doing in Indy..????
    I'm pretty sure he's been charged with OWI and felony possession of controlled substances but hasn't been in front of a judge since he's in rehab at the moment.

According to all I've read he has not been formally charged with anything.....

I would think he could be released to face the judge. His lawyers are keeping him away

Blog Entries

money talks... and keeps you out of jail.

Crazy about the woman though, if he's involved I hope it comes to light

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    money talks... and keeps you out of jail.

Crazy about the woman though, if he's involved I hope it comes to light
    One is a rich white guy. One is a rich black black guy. Sometimes I buy the whole "it's about class/poverty, not race" schtick but other times it seems pretty obvious there's still a huge divide on how someone is treated based on the color of their skin. Maybe they're just biding their time on Irsay like they did with Hernandez but the treatment of the two from the get-go has been very different.

The Brown's owner is glad about these developments.