Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

HARBs has big plans for Daniels

HARBs Says he's gonna be a big part of the offense and Kubes ran more multiple sets with two TEs than any team in football last year.

Here's a breakdown on what we'll see. HARBs can't wait.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...4-fbc1ec6e7dbe
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 04-12-2014 at 02:19 PM.

Re: HARBs has big plans for Owens

Barring injury, our TE corps will be one of the league's best. I say this because I think we'll draft a tight end fairly high this year and employ multiple 3-TE formations. Joe's weapons will be everywhere.

Blog Entries

Simply put, last season Pitta was injured, Dickson frankly stunk, and we had an old Dallas Clark as our primary TE. This year Pitta is healthy, he has a solid veteran partner in Daniels, plus perhaps a young draft choice to boot (or maybe Furstenburg?). It's already a 100% turn around for the better... Bc

Blog Entries

The beauty is having 2 TEs that can catch, not what we saw last year with Dallas Clark.
    Our guys will get great mis-matches on the linebackers at the same time across the middle while Torrey and JJ take their guys deep and Steve Smith under them ala Boldin in SB47.

The middle will be wide open like it was in the SB only we'll have 2 good pass catchers
    coming at em at the same time. It will be a night mare for the defense.

Blog Entries

And Juice should be used in the TE packages also, we should be seeing what the FO saw when drafting him start emerging on the field.
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Blog Entries

Re: HARBs has big plans for Daniels

Three TE sets is prob a bit excessive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Dats all good as long as we have a running back...
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    Have to wait and see who that is. SMH

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    It all good if our line can block for more than 2 seconds.

Blog Entries

You must have missed the entire off season like acquiring a new Center, Zuttah, who didn't give up any sacks last year, and re-signing MOnroe and KOs back is better and getting rid of
    Oher with Wagner getting first shot at RT and All Pro RG Yanda coming back as strong as
    ever not to mention a new offsensive coach with not only a better offense but a new and simpler ZBS as well, one our players should be able to learn and master unlike the last one
    that Gino and Oher couldn't learn much less master. And Gino be holding the splinters on the bench.

They'll be able to hold their blocks for more than 2 secs. Trust me.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 04-12-2014 at 02:31 PM.

Blog Entries
    I'd certainly consider Zack Martin at 17 just to further secure the line. The problem is, what if guys like Justin Gilbert are on the board too? It's going to come down to Ozzie's board ultimately, so we'll see.

I like Wagner. But a line of Monroe-KO-Zuttah-Yanda-Martin is just about as athletic as it gets, and will be a perfect line for Kubiak to work with. KO and Yanda are nasty, mean blockers who will punish defenders cut blocking, although KO will have to work on his laterall movement.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I'd certainly consider Zack Martin at 17 just to further secure the line. The problem is, what if guys like Justin Gilbert are on the board too? It's going to come down to Ozzie's board ultimately, so we'll see.

I like Wagner. But a line of Monroe-KO-Zuttah-Yanda-Martin is just about as athletic as it gets, and will be a perfect line for Kubiak to work with. KO and Yanda are nasty, mean blockers who will punish defenders cut blocking, although KO will have to work on his laterall movement.
    JMO, but if Gilbert and Martin are there, and the Ravens can only choose one, I'd take Gilbert...who IMO is the best CB in the 2014 draft. Teams need 3 CBs in today's NFL, and with Webb's contract, I'd like to shore up that position. Ozzie can bolster the Oline in the 2nd or 3rd rounds, but there won't be anyone as effective as Gilbert at those levels... Bc