Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tailgating question

I know most of the regulars tailgate in Lot J and some in the "Poe's Crows" lot under the 95 overpass (at Ostend and I think Sharp Streets). My question is can just anyone park there (no permit), and when does the lot fill up?

I just bought tickets for the 11/26 Steelers game and I think I'm getting tix for next Sunday vs. Carolina for my birthday and want to tailgate in one of those lots, preferably Poes Crows. If I get there by 9:00 do you think I can get a spot?

2. Re: Tailgating question

You need the parking pass to get in the "lettered" lots....check ebay.

Also if you havea GMC truck you can park for free if you are the first 40 trucks in line. The lot is located on Warner Street between the West Ostend Street and the train tracks.

http://www.espn1300.com/extra_07.shtml

3. Re: Tailgating question

I just bought a pass for lot A/B from ebay. Ive been to alot of games but never actually tailgated with a permit. What time should I show up and what time do the lots close?

Re: Tailgating question

Yes you can pay at the lot in Poes crows. I would get there by 8.30 the lot the last 2 games were in full party mode by 9. Look me up if you go to Poes
    Your Local Embroidery and screen printing Company..
    Cecil Countys Number 1 Raven Fan

5. Re: Tailgating question

braven is correct - you can pay to park in the poe's lot. They used to charge $30 but it was $40 last week. Got there right about 9 and it filled up fast.

I always park by the RR tracks and have a all black raven van
    Your Local Embroidery and screen printing Company..
    Cecil Countys Number 1 Raven Fan

Quote Originally Posted by WVURaven View Post
    I just bought a pass for lot A/B from ebay. Ive been to alot of games but never actually tailgated with a permit. What time should I show up and what time do the lots close?
    A/B lots open 5 hrs prior to game(8:00 a.m.) and I believe they close 2 hrs after the game, but I've never been there long enough to find out!
    If you get there at 8, you will have your pick of spots. Come see us, we're up front next to the ravenswalk, with 3 bigboy flagpoles flying high!!!!:hammer: (gettin' hammered and nailed!)
    Oh, and Lenny Moore is part of our party almost every game!

Nice! I'm thinking definitely Poe's Crows. I've partied there before but never actually parked my car there. I'll shoot for 8:30 or so.

If Poes Crows is full, you can try one block North at the corner of Ostend and Leadenhall Street (The lot with the Billboard). Its public access, $40, and there are usually decent tailgate spots available until 9:30 or even 10:00. Earlier is always better though!

Quote Originally Posted by WVURaven View Post
    If you don't mind what did it cost you? PM me if needed. I'm on the wait list and it sounds like I'm not getting a spot till I'm 80. So I want to go that route if possible.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Blog Entries

Lot J is open to the public. At the Raiduh's game, there were a lot of dudes in black and silver. After chucking celery at them for three hours, we got to know them and they told us that they just drove up and paid the $25.
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by losac View Post
    Nice! I'm thinking definitely Poe's Crows. I've partied there before but never actually parked my car there. I'll shoot for 8:30 or so.

My tailgate lot is right across the street (across from the Fan Man's bus). Come on over, say hello and have a shot from the Evil Party Ball!