Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Roy Williams should be suspended

The guy cost Musa Smith and many others a lot of time on the sidelines, in Musa's case a few years and who knows how good he might have been.

He got a 15 yard penalry for a horse-collar tonight and needs to be taught a lesson.

I think he should get 8 games.

Re: Roy Williams should be suspended

Yeah, he is a dumbass, isn't he...

Hey idiot, there's a reason they call it the "Roy Rule"!!!:grbac:

I know it's affected us, but quite frankly I hate that rule, it's a thoroughly ridiculous rule. I'm not condoning the way Roy Williams does it by grabbing on and swinging his weight into the back of the player's legs, but just general horse collars grabbing the neck line of the pads and pulling back is a legitimate way of bringing someone down from behind when you're in a foot race. Making it an illegal play takes away a way of tackling someone from behind, which I think is completely ridiculous.

What's next? No tackling the legs because you can hurt people's ankles when you role over?

I think suspension may be a little too much but a fine would make sense. This type of tackle can have serious consequences. Ask Musa Smith.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

UK, if you can grab his pads at the neck you could easily wrap up his legs, it is a BS way to tackle and wasn't taught at any level I ever played. It is very dangerous and should be illegal, he has already cost a few players a lot of time tackling this way. Few other players do it and manage to get the job done.