Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ravens at Buffalo meet up

I propose Big Tree in Buffalo.

Never been, but I'm told this is a good spot.

Wink Re: Ravens at Buffalo meet up

OK, I'll bite: when do you propose meeting?
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Re: Ravens at Buffalo meet up

I've heard good things too. When are you thinking?
    Sick and tired of transplants. If Pissburgh is so great, carry your black-lung asses back there.

Wink Re: Ravens at Buffalo meet up

I got this note from Bobby Nyk (the Ravens fan who makes it to every Ravans Road game).

the pregame tailgate will be at Milligan's Pub, 3864 Abbott Road. It is on the corner across from the 7-11 right in front of the main entrance to Ralph Wilson Stadium. They open at 11 AM, but can't serve alcohol until noon. With a 1 PM gametime and only a short walk across the parking lot to get into the game, that's the best spot. I talked to the management and they are happy to have us. Make sure you let anyone know who is travelling to Buffalo that if they plan to drink earlier than noon, they better have their own stashes already cold.
    It's located on the map here.

Since I'll be staying at Niagara Falls, I don't know how quickly I can get down to the stadium to park for this game. Hopefully in the tailgate lots nearby Milligan's Pub. I plan to be at Bobby's pre-game tailgate party. See ya there if you make it.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

We're staying right in downtown Buffalo and planned on going over pretty early to check out the digs. We'll probably "quench our thirst" in the parking lots, but we'll be sure to make it over to Milligan's to at least have 1 before kick-off. BTW, anybody else sitting in lowers?
    Sick and tired of transplants. If Pissburgh is so great, carry your black-lung asses back there.

I am sitting in sec 123. we have a group of 40 going up. Most are in the upperdeck though. We are in a tailgate lot, but not sure of a lot #.

Section 327, row 23. Based on the weather forecast, I expect it to be fairly windy way up there! Small chance of rain.:grbac:

We'll be there. Section 130, row 30.

Anyone been there before? Should I expect to deal with a bunch of A-holes or are they more laid back / normal trash talk towards opposing fans.

10. Cool Re: Ravens at Buffalo meet up

My Dad is from up there, they are old-school fans who will talk a little trash then drink with you after the game. Semper Fi

11. Re: Ravens at Buffalo meet up

I'm staying at the Hyatt downtown and sitting in Section 143 (endzone). Me and a buddy are driving up tomorrow (Friday) to make a weekend of it.

Hope to catch some of you at Milligan's and around town. Interesting website to check out is buffalobarfly.com where they give you a basic rundown of bars/clubs in town (A-Z lists).

We're staying at the Hyatt as well. We're flying out of BWI tomorrow morning bright & early. Maybe see you guys around. We're sitting in Section 114, Row 1. Hope to see everyone around town and Milligan's.