Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 232425

Re: Is Rolando McClain Coming Back or Not?

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    moose, I think you're taking Air too literally. I believe he's saying that if anyone made the money Rolando has already made, he could take early retirement comfortably... Bc
    Yeah, I should know better than to assume he means what he says.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Bc-
    Lots of great lines from lots of great movies, and that one always slayed me, especially in the context of how overwhelmed DH was when "McGuire" imparted his Mad Men-like wisdom.

And not to beat the dead horse here, but AF, if you're getting 7% INTEREST -- not dividends, or some other form of investment -- may I inquire if you are a bag man for La Cosa Nostra? ;)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Petard View Post
    Bc-
    Lots of great lines from lots of great movies, and that one always slayed me, especially in the context of how overwhelmed DH was when "McGuire" imparted his Mad Men-like wisdom.

And not to beat the dead horse here, but AF, if you're getting 7% INTEREST -- not dividends, or some other form of investment -- may I inquire if you are a bag man for La Cosa Nostra? ;)
    In a word - PLASTICS!! :)

Last edited by AirFlacco; 04-23-2014 at 07:36 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    moose, I think you're taking Air too literally. I believe he's saying that if anyone made the money Rolando has already made, he could take early retirement comfortably... Bc
    Thanks BC, but at least one other person knew I was talking about higher rates than from a whittle bitty credit union account like moose's and said it could be done. Scroll back to see whom and the growth funds. For some people you gotta be specific and list the funds and exact rates because they don't know what you're talking about.

I just made a general statement not talking to anyone. Didn't know moose was reading or I would have listed more details. And the history of that market crash is still important because a lot of lost money has been recovered as funds went up, not all of it, and history does repeat itself. Only the ignorant ignore history.

"THE PAST IS NOT DEAD. IN FACT, IT'S NOT EVEN PAST."

― William Faulkner
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 04-24-2014 at 04:06 AM.