Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Is Rolando McClain Coming Back or Not?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens Fan View Post
    That was a joke.

This thread honestly is a joke. 10 pages on a potential backup
    Such is life during the off-season.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Formerly Carpetbaggerville (IND) --now back in MD
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    You sir, are out of your mind. Haha.

No one would trade for Rolando McClain. No one.
    I was going to say maybe we can pawn him back off to the Raiders for a 6th or 7th...... yes I am joking..... well kind of. But not even the Raiders would be that dumb.

I just hope this thing gets resolved one way or the other and not drag out over the course of the summer or something. Or at least if it does it doesnt keep getting all this coverage. I mean the dude has not even suited up for a scrimmage in a Raven uniform. Hes a nonentity at this point.
    They hate us..... but they want to BE us. (.... or at least poach all our players/coaches/FO people!) :respect

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    If you've dealt with people who get severe migranes, you wouldn't think that. There are migranes that put so much pressure on the eyes that you can't even see. If he is self-transporting, how would he even be able to drive? I'm not saying that's the case, but to dismiss it as an inadequate excuse out of hand is premature.

That being said, I'm not holding my breath that McClain will ever wear a Ravens uniform even as a rotational player on Sundays. And that might be his upper limit at this point.
    youre right. A little premature and him being a football player and all completely plausible that he suffers from severe chronic migraines.
    -JAB

McClain needed to make a statement and he did ... it just happened to be the wrong one. For a guy that already has a bunch of strikes against him he really didn't need another one.

Tony wants to give Rolando another shot. I dont care either way. The Ravens own his rights, only makes sense to check in with him and kick the tires now and then.
    I dont buy into all the media speculation etc.
    Ozzie and Co. are the only ones that really know how close Rolando really is to playing, or if he's really done. If he can play, or might be able to offer the Ravens anything, believe me, he'll be on the roster for TC.

Blog Entries

ESPN asked Harbaugh about it and he just said "Disappointed", didn't elaborate more.

The writer opined that the Ravens are probably the only team left that might give him a shot. If we cut him loose, they don't expect anyone else to try him out.

I'm not expecting to see him in a Ravens uniform.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

im expecting to see him in a uniform, im just not sure he ever sees a paycheck with Bsciotti's signature.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    ESPN asked Harbaugh about it and he just said "Disappointed", didn't elaborate more.

The writer opined that the Ravens are probably the only team left that might give him a shot. If we cut him loose, they don't expect anyone else to try him out.

I'm not expecting to see him in a Ravens uniform.
    Doesnt really seem like Harbs really wanted him on the team.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Forget it, man. Same old Rolando.

HARBs is pissed and should be. Rolando screwed up his workout not following thru on the drills or trying hard and he reported 22 mins late to begin with and making the coaches wait. Said he had a head ache.:grbac:

But it’s not just that Harbaugh was disappointed that McClain didn’t pass his conditioning test. It’s that McClain “quit” his conditioning test and didn’t attempt to finish or push himself through, Bell explains in the video below. That was before he got to the actual linebacker drills. (Mobile users tap “View in Browser” at the top of the page to watch.)

McClain didn’t offer any excuses when tweeting about the experience, but NFL Media’s Aditi Kinkhabwala told WNST that McClain spoke of having a migraine during the workout.

She also noted that McClain was 22 minutes late.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...0-9c4ec1034bf2
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 04-17-2014 at 04:28 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Doesnt really seem like Harbs really wanted him on the team.
    Harbaugh hates guys who don't work hard and loves who do. That's what Jameel McClain got so many opportunities. He constantly busted his ass. Rolando's act won't work for Harbaugh.

Blog Entries

He just got reinstated.

So he will either be cut or added to roster I guess.

Yeah The Sun just sent out a text.

Well the offseason can be amusing...