Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 241
  1. #211
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,203

    Re: FanSpeak Mock Draft Simulator



    Used Fanspeak rankings. Traded down out of the first for picks in the 2nd(10), 3rd(9) and 4th(8). Traded up three spots from 26 to 23 in the 2nd rd to get Maxx Williams and up seven spots from 23 to 16 in the 3rd rd to get Jay Ajayi.

    42 - R2P10 CB KEVIN JOHNSON WAKE FOREST
    55 - R2P23 TE MAXX WILLIAMS MINNESOTA
    73 - R3P9 WR NELSON AGHOLOR USC
    80 - R3P16 RB JAY AJAYI BOISE STATE
    107 - R4P8 WR JUSTIN HARDY ECU
    125 - R4P26 CB IFO EKPRE-OLOMU OREGON
    136 - R4P37 OT DARYL WILLIAMS OKLAHOMA
    158 - R5P22 DT XAVIER WILLIAMS NORTHERN IOWA
    171 - R5P35 OLB JORDAN HICKS TEXAS
    176 - R5P40 DE LYDEN TRAIL NORFOLK STATE




  2. #212
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6,146
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: FanSpeak Mock Draft Simulator

    Quote Originally Posted by Cj34 View Post
    Used Fanspeak rankings. Traded down out of the first for picks in the 2nd(10), 3rd(9) and 4th(8). Traded up three spots from 26 to 23 in the 2nd rd to get Maxx Williams and up seven spots from 23 to 16 in the 3rd rd to get Jay Ajayi.

    42 - R2P10 CB KEVIN JOHNSON WAKE FOREST
    55 - R2P23 TE MAXX WILLIAMS MINNESOTA
    73 - R3P9 WR NELSON AGHOLOR USC
    80 - R3P16 RB JAY AJAYI BOISE STATE
    107 - R4P8 WR JUSTIN HARDY ECU
    125 - R4P26 CB IFO EKPRE-OLOMU OREGON
    136 - R4P37 OT DARYL WILLIAMS OKLAHOMA
    158 - R5P22 DT XAVIER WILLIAMS NORTHERN IOWA
    171 - R5P35 OLB JORDAN HICKS TEXAS
    176 - R5P40 DE LYDEN TRAIL NORFOLK STATE
    Id be very satisfied with that




  3. #213
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Dimas, CA
    Posts
    7,793

    Re: FanSpeak Mock Draft Simulator

    Quote Originally Posted by Cj34 View Post
    Used Fanspeak rankings. Traded down out of the first for picks in the 2nd(10), 3rd(9) and 4th(8). Traded up three spots from 26 to 23 in the 2nd rd to get Maxx Williams and up seven spots from 23 to 16 in the 3rd rd to get Jay Ajayi.

    42 - R2P10 CB KEVIN JOHNSON WAKE FOREST
    55 - R2P23 TE MAXX WILLIAMS MINNESOTA
    73 - R3P9 WR NELSON AGHOLOR USC
    80 - R3P16 RB JAY AJAYI BOISE STATE
    107 - R4P8 WR JUSTIN HARDY ECU
    125 - R4P26 CB IFO EKPRE-OLOMU OREGON
    136 - R4P37 OT DARYL WILLIAMS OKLAHOMA
    158 - R5P22 DT XAVIER WILLIAMS NORTHERN IOWA
    171 - R5P35 OLB JORDAN HICKS TEXAS
    176 - R5P40 DE LYDEN TRAIL NORFOLK STATE
    If you played your hand better, you could have gotten Leonard Williams (DT, USC), PJ Williams (CB, Florida State), Trey Williams (RB, Texas A&M) and Ryan Williams (QB, Miami) to go along with the other three Williams that you did get.




  4. #214
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Sharpsburg, MD
    Posts
    301

    Re: FanSpeak Mock Draft Simulator

    Ifo Ekpre-Olomu looks really damned talented, and I see him on a lot of these mock drafts. That would be an amazing pickup for us.




  5. #215

    Re: FanSpeak Mock Draft Simulator

    Quote Originally Posted by Ngata_Ate_My_Lunch View Post
    Ifo Ekpre-Olomu looks really damned talented, and I see him on a lot of these mock drafts. That would be an amazing pickup for us.
    He would be ideal in the 3rd. I dont think he'll last to the bottom of the 4th.
    Formerly runrayrun27

    Twitter: @cjacks17





  6. #216
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,203

    Re: FanSpeak Mock Draft Simulator

    Quote Originally Posted by Ngata_Ate_My_Lunch View Post
    Ifo Ekpre-Olomu looks really damned talented, and I see him on a lot of these mock drafts. That would be an amazing pickup for us.

    He was actually rated during the last college season as a 2nd round or even bottom of the 1st round prospect but he had a knee injury practicing for the semifinal game against Florida State. That and the fact he's 5'10" and not the ideal 6'+ dropped him in most mocks into the 3rd or even 4th round.




  7. #217
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,203

    Re: FanSpeak Mock Draft Simulator

    Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    If you played your hand better, you could have gotten Leonard Williams (DT, USC), PJ Williams (CB, Florida State), Trey Williams (RB, Texas A&M) and Ryan Williams (QB, Miami) to go along with the other three Williams that you did get.
    Lmao. Believe it or not I never even noticed it until I read your reply.




  8. #218
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    8,172
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: FanSpeak Mock Draft Simulator

    Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    26: Wr devante parker louisville
    58: Wr devin smith ohio state
    90: Wr rashad greene florida state
    122: Wr tre mcbride william & mary
    125: Wr josh harper fresno state
    136: Wr jamison crowder duke
    158: Wr chris conley georgia
    171: Wr dezmin lewis central arkansas
    176: Wr ty montgomery stanford
    204: Wr darren waller georgia tech
    "I have died a peaceful death, in my sleep, and am now frolicking merrily in football heaven"
    signed, bt12483




  9. #219
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6,146
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: FanSpeak Mock Draft Simulator

    Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    "I have died a peaceful death, in my sleep, and am now frolicking merrily in football heaven"
    signed, bt12483
    I can live with just 4 WRs:
    26: R1P26
    CB KEVIN JOHNSON
    WAKE FOREST

    58: R2P26
    TE CLIVE WALFORD
    MIAMI (FLA.)

    90: R3P26
    WR TYLER LOCKETT
    KANSAS STATE

    122: R4P23
    DE HENRY ANDERSON
    STANFORD

    125: R4P26
    CB ERIC ROWE
    UTAH

    136: R4P37
    WR CHRIS CONLEY
    GEORGIA

    158: R5P22
    OG JEREMIAH POUTASI
    UTAH

    171: R5P35
    RB MATT JONES
    FLORIDA

    176: R5P40
    WR DRES ANDERSON
    UTAH

    204: R6P28
    WR STEFON DIGGS
    MARYLAND




  10. #220
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6,146
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: FanSpeak Mock Draft Simulator

    26: R1P26
    RB TODD GURLEY
    GEORGIA

    58: R2P26
    TE MAXX WILLIAMS
    MINNESOTA

    90: R3P26
    WR TYLER LOCKETT
    KANSAS STATE

    122: R4P23
    CB IFO EKPRE-OLOMU
    OREGON

    125: R4P26
    CB DORAN GRANT
    OHIO STATE

    136: R4P37
    G JOHN MILLER
    LOUISVILLE

    158: R5P22
    OLB MAX VALLES
    VIRGINIA

    171: R5P35
    WR DRES ANDERSON
    UTAH

    176: R5P40
    S LADARIUS GUNTER
    MIAMI (FLA.)

    204: R6P28
    C MAX GARCIA
    FLORIDA


    Super Bowl.




  11. #221
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Honolulu
    Posts
    1,259

    Re: FanSpeak Mock Draft Simulator

    26: R1P26
    DE RANDY GREGORY
    NEBRASKA
    58: R2P26
    WR DEVIN SMITH
    OHIO STATE
    90: R3P26
    CB ERIC ROWE
    UTAH
    122: R4P23
    CB STEVEN NELSON
    OREGON STATE
    125: R4P26
    TE JEFF HEUERMAN
    OHIO STATE
    136: R4P37
    RB DAVID JOHNSON
    NORTHERN IOWA
    158: R5P22
    OLB MAX VALLES
    VIRGINIA
    171: R5P35
    WR DEANDRE SMELTER
    GEORGIA TECH
    176: R5P40
    G ARIE KOUANDJIO
    ALABAMA

    This is probably closest to how I'd like the actual draft to go. Running the simulator a lot, targeting different positions in different rounds, the draft usually works out a lot better overall if we can get a solid DE/OLB in the first and a WR/CB in round 2.

    But I think ideally, if we miss out on one of those DE/OLB in round 1, trading down into the 2nd and then trading our 3rd + a 4th (hopefully an early one gained with the trade down) to end up with 3 2nd round picks where we target WR, CB + DE would give max value.




  12. #222
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,203

    Re: FanSpeak Mock Draft Simulator

    My last one of these for this year and it might be my favorite I've done to date. Again unrealistic on how long some guys were available but I love the results.

    40 - R2P8 CB KEVIN JOHNSON WAKE FOREST
    58 - R2P26 WR NELSON AGHOLOR USC
    68 - R3P4 DE NATE ORCHARD UTAH
    90 - R3P26 WR TYLER LOCKETT KANSAS STATE
    117 - R4P18 OT ROB HAVENSTEIN WISCONSIN
    122 - R4P23 RB MIKE DAVIS SOUTH CAROLINA
    136 - R4P37 TE NICK O'LEARY FLORIDA STATE
    171 - R5P35 DT DERRICK LOTT CHATTANOOGA
    176 - R5P40 CB LADARIUS GUNTER MIAMI




  13. #223

    Re: FanSpeak Mock Draft Simulator

    26: R1P26
    DE ALVIN DUPREE
    KENTUCKY
    58: R2P26
    WR DEVIN SMITH
    OHIO STATE
    90: R3P26
    RB JAY AJAYI
    BOISE STATE
    122: R4P23
    TE JEFF HEUERMAN
    OHIO STATE
    125: R4P26
    CB DORAN GRANT
    OHIO STATE
    136: R4P37
    WR JUSTIN HARDY
    EAST CAROLINA

    That's be quite the crazy first 4 rounds. I actually think Doran Grant would be enough to make me comfortable at CB with Webb, Smith, Jackson, Grant, Melvin...that's really not that bad.

    I think Dupree is going to be something special and playing under Suggs is only going to do well for his game (I see him being more well rounded like Suggs is), however being there at 26 is unlikely.

    Devin Smith is in my top 5 of WR FOR THE RAVENS. I think he's a great scheme fit. I also think Hardy is a great fit as well, so getitng both gives Flacco's arm multiple weapons.

    Getting Ajayi in the 3rd would be a steal. And Heureman could be alright
    Formerly runrayrun27

    Twitter: @cjacks17





  14. #224

    Re: FanSpeak Mock Draft Simulator

    Quote Originally Posted by Cj34 View Post
    My last one of these for this year and it might be my favorite I've done to date. Again unrealistic on how long some guys were available but I love the results.

    40 - R2P8 CB KEVIN JOHNSON WAKE FOREST
    58 - R2P26 WR NELSON AGHOLOR USC
    68 - R3P4 DE NATE ORCHARD UTAH
    90 - R3P26 WR TYLER LOCKETT KANSAS STATE
    117 - R4P18 OT ROB HAVENSTEIN WISCONSIN
    122 - R4P23 RB MIKE DAVIS SOUTH CAROLINA
    136 - R4P37 TE NICK O'LEARY FLORIDA STATE
    171 - R5P35 DT DERRICK LOTT CHATTANOOGA
    176 - R5P40 CB LADARIUS GUNTER MIAMI
    That would be an amazing draft. I see five rookies making a significant impact.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, Hi Im Ben may I have a drink please?
    ProFootballMock




  15. #225

    Re: FanSpeak Mock Draft Simulator

    26: R1p26
    cb kevin johnson
    wake forest

    58: R2p26
    wr nelson agholor
    southern california

    90: R3p26
    rb tevin coleman
    indiana

    122: R4p23
    te clive walford
    miami (fla.)

    125: R4p26
    cb ifo ekpre-olomu
    oregon

    136: R4p37
    te jeff heuerman
    ohio state

    158: R5p22
    olb markus golden
    missouri

    171: R5p35
    wr stefon diggs
    maryland

    176: R5p40
    og jamil douglas
    arizona state

    204: R6p28
    dt derrick lott
    chattanooga




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland