Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 241
  1. #181

    Re: FanSpeak Mock Draft Simulator



    I was in the "we should use our 10 picks to trade up a little bit in various rounds" camp, but I'm gonna be honest, when you do the fanspeak and it comes to those 4th and 5th rounds it feels like a damn fantasy snake draft where you get to pick almost back to back....to back. And I know fanspeak isn't very realistic sometimes but there's better players in the 4th and 5th rounds than people would think.

    Ozzie is going to have fun regardless




  2. #182
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6,146
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: FanSpeak Mock Draft Simulator

    Quote Originally Posted by ravensintennessee View Post
    I was in the "we should use our 10 picks to trade up a little bit in various rounds" camp, but I'm gonna be honest, when you do the fanspeak and it comes to those 4th and 5th rounds it feels like a damn fantasy snake draft where you get to pick almost back to back....to back. And I know fanspeak isn't very realistic sometimes but there's better players in the 4th and 5th rounds than people would think.

    Ozzie is going to have fun regardless
    Yeah it's awesome when rds 4+5 start




  3. #183

    Re: FanSpeak Mock Draft Simulator

    Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    Yeah it's awesome when rds 4+5 start
    The ones I've been doing, it's definitely possible that they double dip at WR, maybe even triple dip....tame your excitement BT
    Formerly runrayrun27

    Twitter: @cjacks17





  4. #184

    Re: FanSpeak Mock Draft Simulator

    Yeah, I go straight need with these. I usually end up with 2 WRs, 3 CBs, TE, RB, S, etc. haha, so unrealistic, but so much fun




  5. #185
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6,146
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: FanSpeak Mock Draft Simulator

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    The ones I've been doing, it's definitely possible that they double dip at WR, maybe even triple dip....tame your excitement BT
    I frequently take 3.

    My late rd guy is usually Dezmin Lewis.
    Mid rd I usually snag dorsett or hardy
    Early snag Devin Smith, strong, or Parker if he drops




  6. #186

    Re: FanSpeak Mock Draft Simulator

    While this is fun to use, its extremely unrealistic.


    26: R1P26
    WR JAELEN STRONG
    ARIZONA STATE
    58: R2P26
    RB TODD GURLEY
    GEORGIA
    90: R3P26
    TE CLIVE WALFORD
    MIAMI
    122: R4P23
    CB IFO EKPRE-OLOMU
    OREGON
    125: R4P26
    WR PHILLIP DORSETT
    MIAMI
    136: R4P37
    RB TEVIN COLEMAN
    INDIANA
    158: R5P22
    WR CHRIS CONLEY
    GEORGIA
    171: R5P35
    DT XAVIER WILLIAMS
    NORTHERN IOWA
    176: R5P40
    DE CEDRIC REED
    TEXAS
    204: R6P28
    DE JERMAURIA RASCO
    LSU




  7. #187

    Re: FanSpeak Mock Draft Simulator

    Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    I frequently take 3.

    My late rd guy is usually Dezmin Lewis.
    Mid rd I usually snag dorsett or hardy
    Early snag Devin Smith, strong, or Parker if he drops
    Pretty much the same. Hardy in the 4th is usually my go-to.
    Formerly runrayrun27

    Twitter: @cjacks17





  8. #188

    Re: FanSpeak Mock Draft Simulator

    Quote Originally Posted by Tottenham Raven View Post
    While this is fun to use, its extremely unrealistic.


    26: R1P26
    WR JAELEN STRONG
    ARIZONA STATE
    58: R2P26
    RB TODD GURLEY
    GEORGIA
    90: R3P26
    TE CLIVE WALFORD
    MIAMI
    122: R4P23
    CB IFO EKPRE-OLOMU
    OREGON
    125: R4P26
    WR PHILLIP DORSETT
    MIAMI
    136: R4P37
    RB TEVIN COLEMAN
    INDIANA
    158: R5P22
    WR CHRIS CONLEY
    GEORGIA
    171: R5P35
    DT XAVIER WILLIAMS
    NORTHERN IOWA
    176: R5P40
    DE CEDRIC REED
    TEXAS
    204: R6P28
    DE JERMAURIA RASCO
    LSU
    I always grab Ifo in the 4th somewhere. So much upside and value.




  9. #189

    Re: FanSpeak Mock Draft Simulator

    Quote Originally Posted by ravensintennessee View Post
    I always grab Ifo in the 4th somewhere. So much upside and value.
    take away the injury and he's quite possibly a late 1st rounder.




  10. #190
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6,146
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: FanSpeak Mock Draft Simulator

    Quote Originally Posted by ravensintennessee View Post
    I always grab Ifo in the 4th somewhere. So much upside and value.
    Similar to Colvin last year




  11. #191
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Miami Florida
    Posts
    417

    Re: FanSpeak Mock Draft Simulator

    I don't know who, but I have a strong feeling we will go DE in the first round. Draft is supposed to be great for DE's and we like defense in the first.
    ::Flacco Superstar::





  12. #192
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,203

    Re: FanSpeak Mock Draft Simulator

    I'd be pretty darn happy with this one if it played out like this but after Perriman's pro day he won't be available in the 3rd. I doubt Maxx Williams will be there at the end of the 2nd and Coleman & Holliman should go earlier then that as well.

    26 - R1P26 CB MARCUS PETERS WASHINGTON
    58 - R2P26 TE MAXX WILLIAMS MINNESOTA
    80 - R3P16 WR BRESHAD PERRIMAN UCF
    122 - R4P23 RB TEVIN COLEMAN INDIANA
    136 - R4P37 S GEROD HOLLIMAN LOUISVILLE
    158 - R5P22 OLB JORDAN HICKS TEXAS
    171 - R5P35 DT MARTIN IFEDI MEMPHIS
    176 - R5P40 WR STEFON DIGGS MARYLAND
    204 - R6P28 QB SHANE CARDEN ECU




  13. #193

    Re: FanSpeak Mock Draft Simulator

    Matt Miller's big board ends up the most realistic one for me.




  14. #194
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    8,174
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: FanSpeak Mock Draft Simulator

    Quote Originally Posted by Cj34 View Post
    I'd be pretty darn happy with this one if it played out like this but after Perriman's pro day he won't be available in the 3rd. I doubt Maxx Williams will be there at the end of the 2nd and Coleman & Holliman should go earlier then that as well.

    26 - R1P26 CB MARCUS PETERS WASHINGTON
    58 - R2P26 TE MAXX WILLIAMS MINNESOTA
    80 - R3P16 WR BRESHAD PERRIMAN UCF
    122 - R4P23 RB TEVIN COLEMAN INDIANA
    136 - R4P37 S GEROD HOLLIMAN LOUISVILLE
    158 - R5P22 OLB JORDAN HICKS TEXAS
    171 - R5P35 DT MARTIN IFEDI MEMPHIS
    176 - R5P40 WR STEFON DIGGS MARYLAND
    204 - R6P28 QB SHANE CARDEN ECU
    If we drafted those first four picks I'd kiss my sister-in-law!
    Well, I'd shake her hand... Bc




  15. #195
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Middle River
    Posts
    4,011
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: FanSpeak Mock Draft Simulator

    Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    If we drafted those first four picks I'd kiss my sister-in-law!
    Well, I'd shake her hand... Bc
    You'd even kiss your hand first before shaking hers
    To understand paranoid people better, follow them around.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland