Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FanSpeak Mock Draft Simulator

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    ^ CB!!!! and DL. People seem to overlook it trying to get our offense up to date. Myself included. We currently only have 4 CB's on the roster. No BS. We need ALOT of help there. Most teams carry 7, some even more. I wasn't even thinking it till I saw the depth chart. And our 3 and 4 were Chykie and Asa and thats it!
    I myself really want Jimmie Ward, but he wasn't there in the second for my mock. I'm comfortable taking a corner in the third or fourth, this draft seems fairly heavy on it. If Lewan and Evans are off the board I'd be totally cool with Dennars or Gilbert too if they're there.

Also not a big fan of Martin, he would do the trick and he's versatile, but it's very unsexy I feel with the low ceiling. I want a potential star, that's why I could not pass on Evans despite other needs.

Also I'm not well hearsed in bpa prospects at dline for us to take in this draft. Would late rounders not do the trick along with KLM, Tyson and Williams? I was actually hoping for Tuitt in the second as well.
    Last edited by BmoreLove; 04-07-2014 at 06:30 PM.