Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Re: FanSpeak Mock Draft Simulator

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    ^ CB!!!! and DL. People seem to overlook it trying to get our offense up to date. Myself included. We currently only have 4 CB's on the roster. No BS. We need ALOT of help there. Most teams carry 7, some even more. I wasn't even thinking it till I saw the depth chart. And our 3 and 4 were Chykie and Asa and thats it!
    I myself really want Jimmie Ward, but he wasn't there in the second for my mock. I'm comfortable taking a corner in the third or fourth, this draft seems fairly heavy on it. If Lewan and Evans are off the board I'd be totally cool with Dennars or Gilbert too if they're there.

Also not a big fan of Martin, he would do the trick and he's versatile, but it's very unsexy I feel with the low ceiling. I want a potential star, that's why I could not pass on Evans despite other needs.

Also I'm not well hearsed in bpa prospects at dline for us to take in this draft. Would late rounders not do the trick along with KLM, Tyson and Williams? I was actually hoping for Tuitt in the second as well.
    Last edited by BmoreLove; 04-07-2014 at 06:30 PM.

Blog Entries

Fyi, the Walter football big board got updated . For example lattimer made big jump to 80.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    Fyi, the Walter football big board got updated . For example lattimer made big jump to 80.
    They have us taking Pryor (S - 1st) Matthews (WR - 2nd) West (RB - 3rd) Mewhort (OT - 3rd comp) Hampton (CB - 4th comp) J. Ellis (NT - 4th comp) R. Rodgers (TE - 5th comp)... for those who don't want to bother... Bc

Blog Entries

New mock after updated WalterFootball big board:

CB JUSTIN GILBERT
    OKLAHOMA STATE

TE TROY NIKLAS
    NOTRE DAME

S DEONE BUCANNON
    WASHINGTON STATE

WR DONTE MONCRIEF
    OLE MISS

OT JAMES HURST
    NORTH CAROLINA

RB STORM JOHNSON
    CENTRAL FLORIDA

WR JOSH HUFF
    OREGON

DE TAYLOR HART
    OREGON

WRs and OTs really flew off the board.

Just did my updated mock for Walter Football. I'd be super happy if the Ravens ended up with this draft. The only need it doesn't address is a young WR. Of all of the drafts I did I noticed a few consistencies: Zack Martin or Justin Gilbert are going to be available to the Ravens. There's not going to be much available for the Ravens at FS through the first few rounds and they'll have to go after a project if they can't get Ha-ha. Terrance West is rising steadily. A.J. McCarron's stock seems to be dropping.

OT ZACK MARTIN
    NOTRE DAME

DE STEPHON TUITT
    NOTRE DAME

CB MARCUS ROBERSON
    FLORIDA

S DONTAE JOHNSON
    N.C. STATE

RB TERRANCE WEST
    TOWSON

QB A.J. MCCARRON
    ALABAMA

TE CROCKETT GILMORE
    COLORADO STATE

Quote Originally Posted by DaStevez View Post
    Just did my updated mock for Walter Football. I'd be super happy if the Ravens ended up with this draft. The only need it doesn't address is a young WR. Of all of the drafts I did I noticed a few consistencies: Zack Martin or Justin Gilbert are going to be available to the Ravens. There's not going to be much available for the Ravens at FS through the first few rounds and they'll have to go after a project if they can't get Ha-ha. Terrance West is rising steadily. A.J. McCarron's stock seems to be dropping.
    Yeah I've noticed a shortage of bpa free safeties available. We might have to move around in the second and third if we're looking for a player to plug and play.

Definitely not a lot of free safeties out there. If you miss an OT in the first, it dries up quickly.

Liked my first 5 picks.
    Then Reid was a project for the defense, Sunserei was a STer and Bodine would be a project for C/G.

OT ZACK MARTIN
    NOTRE DAME

TE JACE AMARO
    TEXAS TECH

RB KA’DEEM CAREY
    ARIZONA

DE DEMARCUS LAWRENCE
    BOISE STATE

WR BRANDON COLEMAN
    RUTGERS

DT CARAUN REID
    PRINCETON

S VINNIE SUNSERI
    ALABAMA

C RUSSELL BODINE
    NORTH CAROLINA

OT ZACK MARTIN
    NOTRE DAME
    S JIMMIE WARD
    NORTHERN ILLINOIS
    WR DAVANTE ADAMS
    FRESNO STATE
    DT DOMINIQUE EASLEY
    FLORIDA
    RB TERRANCE WEST
    TOWSON
    CB AARON COLVIN
    OKLAHOMA
    TE CROCKETT GILMORE
    COLORADO STATE
    ILB PRESTON BROWN
    LOUISVILLE

Almost took Dennard over Zach Martin but OT are hard to find later in the draft. I feel like I hit our needs pretty well in this draft. I wanted Purifoy, could have taken him in the third, but he was taken just before my 4th rounder, same as Fiedorowicz.

Blog Entries

Just ran two mocks, had choice of top CB in rd 1, and rashede or tuitt in rd 2. Problem is going defense in rds 1-2 really limits the choice of WR/OT

Yeah, noticed there were some real value at CB avail, but at the cost of OT S and DL in rounds 2-3

Optimum Scouting has C.J. Mosley making it to the Ravens a bunch of times. Has anyone tried their big board in a while? It seems like they've updated it well.

Blog Entries

That 3rd rd comp pick is crucial. We should be able to get a really good player with that pick.