Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Comp Picks

Re: 2014 Comp Picks

We win the draft!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    I thought this was possible but I didnt think it was likely. 4 picks inside the top 100 in the deepest draft in recent memory.... score.
    Don't discount the possibility of us trading back in the first round either. It wouldn't surprise me to see it happen and we pick up an extra second or third.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Wow. Very encouraged this off season.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Wow. Very encouraged this off season.
    You're not happy enough HR... listen here to your Ravens brethren

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvgzNEPhYQA

... Bc

5. Re: 2014 Comp Picks

Quote Originally Posted by B-more Ravor View Post
    That was an incorrect report by The Sun and other media outlets.

However, we here a RSR had it right from the beginning. ;)

http://russellstreetreport.com/altho...-4-comp-picks/

Russell St. Report ‏@RussellStReport · Mar 20
    The pick obtained in the Bryant McKinnie trade is for Miami's 7th Rd pick in 2015 not 2014 as reported by other media outlets. #RSR #Ravens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dang it!

If ever there was a wiz there was. 8 picks in the top 200, with 4 in the top 100. Just ridiculous for an organization of this caliber. Of course, this type of thing is why the Ravens are this caliber. Best part is, I can stop paying attention at 194. Don't have to tough it out all the way to 256.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Don't discount the possibility of us trading back in the first round either. It wouldn't surprise me to see it happen and we pick up an extra second or third.
    Ozzie we got enough picks. Please don't move back in round 1. If memory serves me, other than grabbing Flacco I don't think we have done well moving back.

Quote Originally Posted by ed from Bel Air View Post
    Ozzie we got enough picks. Please don't move back in round 1. If memory serves me, other than grabbing Flacco I don't think we have done well moving back.
    If Kevin Colbert is right, it doesn't sound like many teams really want to move up in this draft anyway because of all of the depth. I think we'll be fine selecting at #17.

Quote Originally Posted by AlbionHero View Post
    If Kevin Colbert is right, it doesn't sound like many teams really want to move up in this draft anyway because of all of the depth. I think we'll be fine selecting at #17.
    Kevin Colbert should probably focus on fixing his cap and getting a decent draft together. When was the last time they had a decent draft?

Quote Originally Posted by Igotstoknow View Post
    I can stop paying attention at 194. Don't have to tough it out all the way to 256.
    Unless they trade back somewhere along the line.

Quote Originally Posted by AlbionHero View Post
    If Kevin Colbert is right, it doesn't sound like many teams really want to move up in this draft anyway because of all of the depth.
    If a player is on the board and another team really wants that guy, someone will move up.

Quote Originally Posted by ed from Bel Air View Post
    In the draft thread, there was mention of the Jags giving us their first rounder next year, plus a second this year. There are three players who could realistically be there at 17 I'd take; Evans, Donald and Martin. If those three guys are gone, then you take the first next year.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock