Blog Entries

Airliner with over 200 passagers still missing

I wish there was an edit button for threads' titles. Sorry for the typo.

Im surprised no one has mentioned this story. After 16 days they're still looking for the Malaysian airliner with 239 people on board. It totally vanished.

It made an unscheduled turn to the left and completely disappeared. A
    sat pic from out space is the last one of it. Then it vanished.

If it crashed there would have been some debris. Seats, engine parts or
    even bodies floating on the water but nothing. They can't find the black
    box. They always find the black box.

There was data entry also tampered with, recordings of the pilots last transmissions
    to the control tower.

Several countries have joined the search for it including China and Japan sending jets out.

Planes have disappeared before over the Bermuda Triangle but none as big
    as this or in this part of the world. During WW2 some Navy fighter planes
    disappeared over the Bermuda Triangle. The Navy sent up a rescue party
    the next day and those planes disappeared too. Rescue attempts ceased.

But nothing as big as a jet airliner with over 200 people have been reported missing and Oliver North of Contras fame was on board. BTW, Fox has been accused of sensationalizing the story with everyone from Hannity to O'Reilley reporting on it but they are the only ones doing in-depth reporting and asking questions.

As funny as this is, millions of people are saying aliens abducted the plane like the Navy planes. There's really no other explanation as no debri has been. Some parts rolled up on Austrlia's shores but it wasn't from the missing plane.

http://ktla.com/2014/03/23/missing-m...#axzz2wuEWPR64
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 03-24-2014 at 03:40 PM.

Blog Entries

Re: Airliner with over 200 passagers still missing

I forgot to say we really need to pray for the families with loved ones on the plane. I mean
    can you imagine a family member completely disappearing off the face of the earth with
    no logical explanation?

In a funny I had to call my mom to see if she was still here. I immediately thought of the
    rapture and thought I missed it-lol.

They said on CNN that it crashed somewhere in the Indian Ocean. Its such a huge ocean that they probably will never find it.

Blog Entries

That's what they think and they've been saying that since day 1 but tonight CBS said the families were officially notified that there were no survivors. As big as the Ocean is, there should be some parts floating about with a big plane crashing like that. Many aircraft have been searching for parts.

Blog Entries

The Malaysian Prime Minister officially said it crashed in the South Indian Ocean and there are no survivors but there is still no evidence except two objects spotted in the water by a Chinese plane that they think might have come from a plane. NOthing is conclusive for the PM to make such a definitive announcement.

FOX is still asking questions like where's the wreckage? Why wasn't there a distress call like maday, mayday, tampered signals. Experts are on FOX now saying if there was an electrical fire the pilots would have plenty of warning to get a distress call out. One plane crashed because of an electrical fire like that and the call went out.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 03-25-2014 at 06:21 AM.