Heartfelt Wishes to Jennifer & Nestor Aparicio

I learned just a short time ago that Nestor Aparicio's wife Jennifer has been diagnosed with leukemia. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. If you'd like to express your best wishes send them along to: nasty@wnst.net

I know given my history with Nestor, you are all probably scratching your heads, questioning my sincerity and motives. But sometimes, and this is clearly one of those times, personal differences seem so insignificant.

I hope you agree...
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Re: Heartfelt Wishes to Jennifer & Nestor Aparicio

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    I learned just a short time ago that Nestor Aparicio's wife Jennifer has been diagnosed with leukemia. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. If you'd like to express your best wishes send them along to: nasty@wnst.net

I know given my history with Nestor, you are all probably scratching your heads, questioning my sincerity and motives. But sometimes, and this is clearly one of those times, personal differences seem so insignificant.

I hope you agree...
    Nestor is an arrogant blowhard, but he loves Baltimore and sports here.

I wish him and his wife nothing but the best and another victory over cancer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Absolutely! Nester and his wife are in my prayers. I love his passion for Baltimore sports even if misguided at times. I've met him multiple times over the years and he has always been fun and gracious.

Blog Entries

Saw it on FB. I like the guy and took one of his playoff trips every year of the Harbaugh Era. Wishing them the best!

Blog Entries

Sports talk is one thing, real life another. I wish his wife a full recovery, and his family ease from the mental anguish that this kind of illness brings... Bc
    P.S. - I also sent the above sentiments to 'nasty.wnst.net' too.
    Last edited by BcRaven; 03-21-2014 at 10:27 AM.

Blog Entries

I don't wish cancer on any of my worst enemies. It sucks, and I hope she is able to fight hard and beat it.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Yup, agreed. Regardless of personal beliefs, opinions, etc, the fight against cancer is something we can all agree on. I'm not the praying type, but will keep them in my thoughts and hope for good things.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

I hope she pulls through and he's a better man from the experience.

Cancer is the worst.

Jennifer, get well soon!!

Nestor is coming back on the air. Maybe it'll be his 3hr refuge from the hell they're gonna go thru. I'll be listening. Sure I don't agree with all his opinions/beefs, but he is a good radio host. Best interviewer in the market.

Blog Entries

Best wishes to Nasty's gorgeous wife. Shortly after they got married the station had group tickets to the Os game and I bought 3. They sat in front of us. Nasty wore a YANKEES SUCK t-shirt and the Yankee fans behind complained about it so the ushers told him to turn it inside out.

He refused and said he'd leave rather that do that. He pure's Baltimore thru and thru and put his money up for a sports talk radio station even if he ended up getting rid of his best hosts along the way including a guy who had the station's highest Sunday ratings.

Many local celebrities and their families have been affected by health problems this year. Jennifer Aparicio, Jeremy Conn's wife with MS, and now, Mix 106.5's Maria Dennis, with leukemia.

My thoughts and prayers are with all of them.

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

Tough to hear having lost a sister to leukemia when I was a child and a sister-in-law to cancer 4 years ago. My thoughts and prayers go out to Nestor, Jennifer, and their family.