Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Jarvis Landry Photo

Things that make you go "hmmm"....

Check out @LiveMuchDieNone's Tweet: https://twitter.com/LiveMuchDieNone/...50647636242432

Re: Jarvis Landry Photo

That is awesome.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought I heard one time that teams at the combine give players they interview all kinds of team gear. Shirts, hats, gym bags, etc. Is that right?

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

I don't know if it's true or not...but I've become fixated on Jarvis Landry as the perfect fit for our Offense.

I LOVE that he's flying our flag.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    I don't know if it's true or not...but I've become fixated on Jarvis Landry as the perfect fit for our Offense.

I LOVE that he's flying our flag.
    I'm right there with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Man I'm not getting too hyped. Every year we fawn over a handful of WRs and we never draft them or they don't turn into anything. Jeffrey I was begging for us to take and we had the chance and didn't do it. So I've fallen into it again this year but I'm tampering my hopes.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    Man I'm not getting too hyped. Every year we fawn over a handful of WRs and we never draft them or they don't turn into anything. Jeffrey I was begging for us to take and we had the chance and didn't do it. So I've fallen into it again this year but I'm tampering my hopes.
    Correct. Every year it seems like we are going to draft that guy, that receiver who will be the next big thing. Who do we end up getting; Tandon Doss, Aaron Mellete... (Talking in the perspective like draft just happened) ugh, I really thought this was the year we were going to get a big time receiver, next year will DEFINITELY be the year we get a great receiver. And the next year comes around and we get more Tandon Doss'. Hopefully we get a big time receiver or tight end but I won't get my hopes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Flacco Machado View Post
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought I heard one time that teams at the combine give players they interview all kinds of team gear. Shirts, hats, gym bags, etc. Is that right?

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk
    Probably true, but he still chose to wear ours. Gotta love it. Guys really do want to play here. I wear that very same tee, along with several others, all the time. Save the jerseys for game days. I'm sure many guys on this site do the same. I like the tee better on him though.

I didn't even see the shirt. My first thought was, "I hope the NCAA doesn't find out it's his Audi."

Have we ever drafted a player out of LSU? I don't think we have.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool5 View Post
    No we haven't.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool5 View Post
    Currently the Clowns have 2 Chris Faulk OT, and Barkevious Mingo LB and none from Alabama
    The Squeelers have 2 Brad Wing P, and Al Woods DE and none from Alabama
    The CincyCat have one Andrew Whitworth G and 4 from Alabama McElroy QB, Dre Kirkpatrick CB, Wallace Gilberry DE, and Andre Smith OT
    Ravens have nobody from LSU and currently only Upshaw on the roster from Alabama (sorry Cody)

means nothing, just sounded interesting

edit
    I did find one player from LSU that played ONE game for the Ravens, and that is all
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Green

Nose Tackle Howard Green, drafted in 2002 by Houston, apparently cut, played one game for Ravens (no stats) then returned to Houston.
    He started 5 games last year for G.B.
    Last edited by Rxdoxx; 03-18-2014 at 09:33 AM.
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old