Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Jarvis Landry Photo

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Yeah, I've been seeing that too...I don't know if it's legit or media hype or what, but he seems to be flying up the media's boards.

Really though, I guess he may go around that area as I like him more than Marquise Lee and Lee is consistently mocked around 17-22
    I think Lee would be a great selection. He was one of the best receivers in the country when he had Barkley as his QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    I don't know if it's true or not...but I've become fixated on Jarvis Landry as the perfect fit for our Offense.

I LOVE that he's flying our flag.
    I'm right there with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Man I'm not getting too hyped. Every year we fawn over a handful of WRs and we never draft them or they don't turn into anything. Jeffrey I was begging for us to take and we had the chance and didn't do it. So I've fallen into it again this year but I'm tampering my hopes.

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    Me too. If Evans isn't there in the first(thats who I'm hoping for anyway), than Matthews would be a very happy second option. Landry is coming in at 3rd. If we don't get one of these 3 guys I'm gonna be disappointed.
    Same. All three can ball. If Ozzie falls in love with one of the other WRs I'm fine with that too...but we need a WR by the 3rd round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    Man I'm not getting too hyped. Every year we fawn over a handful of WRs and we never draft them or they don't turn into anything. Jeffrey I was begging for us to take and we had the chance and didn't do it. So I've fallen into it again this year but I'm tampering my hopes.
    Correct. Every year it seems like we are going to draft that guy, that receiver who will be the next big thing. Who do we end up getting; Tandon Doss, Aaron Mellete... (Talking in the perspective like draft just happened) ugh, I really thought this was the year we were going to get a big time receiver, next year will DEFINITELY be the year we get a great receiver. And the next year comes around and we get more Tandon Doss'. Hopefully we get a big time receiver or tight end but I won't get my hopes up.

I fully believe we would have taken Dez as that guy, but it just didn't work out that draft. I think they'll take a top receiver if one is still there in the first.

Sent from my Nexus 5