Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Ryan Clark in Purple?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Go watch tape of Clark and William Gay getting torched all season on the deep ball. Clark is in the same class as Ed Reed these does. Doesn't hit as hard as he used to and has lost his speed.

I'll pass..
    That and he is a walking personal foul penalty.

No thanks.

Well, any site that thought Russell Wilson might go undrafted has zero credibility with me. He may not have been a 1st rounder, but he was always going to get drafted. So I don't give a lot of credence to much of anything Bleacherreport predicts.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Igotstoknow View Post
    Well, any site that thought Russell Wilson might go undrafted has zero credibility with me. He may not have been a 1st rounder, but he was always going to get drafted. So I don't give a lot of credence to much of anything they predict.
    Well "late round players"
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ise-in-the-nfl

Blog Entries

I would rather have ed reed back if Ryan Clark is on the table

Clark is the guy I pretty much expected once all the top safeties were off the market after the first day. He's a veteran and will come a lot cheaper. I like it... he wouldn't be anything more than a stopgap, but I'd really rather have an experienced guy back there instead of throwing some bencher warmer out there to start.
    Last edited by AlbionHero; 03-17-2014 at 07:02 PM.

I just threw up in my mouth a little...
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    He is without question a stopgap.

We are not going to be able to fill every need with a young great player in UFA. The draft is going to have to fill some holes and we may need a vet to hold down the fort for a year or 2 until the rookies are ready.
    This is probably the most annoying part of this offseason: Everyone thinks there's going to be a great young players picked up at FS and WR, two great new offensive linemen, a starter caliber TE, and maybe even a new starter at RB picked up for <$10 million. Obviously that ain't happening, and some holes are going to have to be plugged, not fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Yards View Post
    No yea yea Im so sick of hearing about "it's a business etc" It's not a business for us fans. It is passionate and rivalry makes the game great! I don't want him.
    I guess the Ravens should just return that Superbowl 35 trophy and we should all stop talking about the 2000 defense because ROD WOODSON!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Brien Jackson View Post
    This is probably the most annoying part of this offseason: Everyone thinks there's going to be a great young players picked up at FS and WR, two great new offensive linemen, a starter caliber TE, and maybe even a new starter at RB picked up for <$10 million. Obviously that ain't happening, and some holes are going to have to be plugged, not fixed.
    Everyone? I'm not the only one who's very happy that the Ravens (re)signed Monroe, Pitta, DSmith, SSmith, and JJ, plus several key special team players. No team can cover all their holes so Ozzie has the draft to try and fill what's left. FS will be difficult because there aren't many FA options and the 2014 draft is thin at that position... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Everyone? I'm not the only one who's very happy that the Ravens (re)signed Monroe, Pitta, DSmith, SSmith, and JJ, plus several key special team players. No team can cover all their holes so Ozzie has the draft to try and cover what's left. FS will be difficult because there aren't many FA options and the 2014 draft is thin at that position... Bc
    Everyone being used loosely. :)

Blog Entries

Man, fuck this idea.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

I threw up in my mouth when I saw this title.