Page 5 of 98 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Source: Steve Smith a strong fit for Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool5 View Post
    Ehh, not at this stage of his career. And he's been known to punch teammates.
    sucker punch teammates - like every year.

Not a fan

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JMUpurkfool View Post
    Why doesn't anybody want Steve Smith?

Just curious.
    I want him. Steve Smith is exactly the kind of leader the Ravens desperately need. Last year was a directionless mess on the field

Quote Originally Posted by Spider Webb View Post
    This I agree with. I think Steve would provide great leadership
    Smacking around your own teammates (he's done it more than once) is "great leadership"?

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Well, if you saw the episode with Barney's 200th, you would know he only picks up broads like 1.6% of the time... LOL, great show.

I think Steve Smith would come in and be our #2/3 WR on day one. Primarily our number two, but might move inside when we play 3 WR's.
    Hahaha I was hoping there weren't any HIMYM aficionados on here that would call me out! I thought the last season was kinda sucky, but I digress

I wouldn't want him taking snaps from Torrey or Marlon, but them three with Pitta on the field at once sounds awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    and those guys had vets ahead of them that taught them what it was like to be an nfl player. Coaches coach, i get that, but theres more to being a player than when the coaches are around. A guy thats as respected as smith, or boldin, or heap etc helps set a tone. I think theres value there.
    My point is Torrey and Pitta could be those guys. I dont think you need a 35 y/o to be a mentor.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    "A pessimist sees the difficult in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." – Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Smacking around your own teammates (he's done it more than once) is "great leadership"?
    Haha um...good leadership ?

Quote Originally Posted by Spider Webb View Post
    Hahaha I was hoping there weren't any HIMYM aficionados on here that would call me out! I thought the last season was kinda sucky, but I digress

I wouldn't want him taking snaps from Torrey or Marlon, but them three with Pitta on the field at once sounds awesome.

I'm ok with Marlon moving to a bit more of a goal line, 3rd down role, I think he would still get plenty of snaps to grow.

This season of HIMYM has been ok... but my favorite "moment" of the history of the show was learning just what Barney did for a living, and that came this year... "Please"...

at 34 he had as many catches and td's as torrey smith in 1 less game...

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    I'm ok with Marlon moving to a bit more of a goal line, 3rd down role, I think he would still get plenty of snaps to grow.

This season of HIMYM has been ok... but my favorite "moment" of the history of the show was learning just what Barney did for a living, and that came this year... "Please"...
    Haha yea Barney's "master plan" ended up being so devious I loved it... "Please"

A million times NO!

Guy is old, temperamental, has lost his speed, etc..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JayJay View Post
    So, people want to sign Steve Smith, sign Owen Daniels, re-sign Jacoby & draft Mike Evans/Jarvis Landry/ODB or whoever in 1st or 2nd rd? Well when/where are all these players supposed to play? I think only two of these options are available so pick 2: sign a vet wr, re-sign JJ12, draft a Wr early, continue to develop and have plans for Marlon Brown. Throw in Torrey and there isn't much space for anything more.
    You've got a point there. What I'd like is to complement Torrey and Marlon with a vet WR and a high draft choice... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Who would have thought that giving incomprehensible pre-game speeches would have worked but it did. It's hard to know what it takes to lead but there are clearly certain players that are able to do it and Steve Smith is one of them.