Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries

Re: Flacco's deal was a steal look at Kap

Pitta's deal will look like a steal too. Look at who they're clearing out to sign Jimmy Graham
    and he wants receiver money since he lined up as one 67% of the time. Pitta's $7M or so
    will look damn good.

Last edited by AirFlacco; 03-10-2014 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    I don't agree with calling Flacco "inconsistent." He's been the QB on an inconsistent offense, but that's a far cry from his own play being inconsistent. Further, that inconsistent offense was largely by design. It aimed to create one-on-one match-ups down the field, which are low-percentage plays.

Which isn't to say he doesn't have weak parts to his game or doesn't make mistakes. He has and does. But that's not inconsistency.
    I see your point but last year is definitely the worst I've ever seen him look. Several multiple-INT games, mind-boggling picks. I know it's not all his fault because he had a shoddy line, no run game and most of his top targets suddenly gone but I think it's fair to say he's not as consistent as a P. Manning (regular season) or Rodgers.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    I see your point but last year is definitely the worst I've ever seen him look. Several multiple-INT games, mind-boggling picks. I know it's not all his fault because he had a shoddy line, no run game and most of his top targets suddenly gone but I think it's fair to say he's not as consistent as a P. Manning (regular season) or Rodgers.
    Few are , I have Flacco as a top 5 QB but not the best. His contract will be a steal in 3 years when EVERY (non rookie) starting QB is making at least 18-20 mil. Thats just the point i was trying to show. I know some ppl thought the sky was falling when we signed him for what we did. In a few years we'll be quite happy