Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 12131415 LastLast

Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Cardinals - Bird v. Bird

Ravens clearly didn't take the final key lesson from the Terps thankfully. That would have been WAY WAY WAY too much for one weekend if we'd managed to screw that up.

Still disgustingly worrying back to back 2nd half performances in spite of the wins. I've not seen either game yet but I've no idea what we're doing with our 2nd half play calling that's causing these meltdowns.

LOL.

I would like to thank Kyle Boller, whoever hit Heap for the penalty, and Matt Stover, for me not having to sit in the sun and fry up for overtime.

Defense needs to figure out how to play all 4 quarters. I am still pissed that warner was able to tear our secondary to shreds.

But I'll take the win considering the fact that Pittsburgh beat SF.

GREAT job by Boller to get Stover into range to pick up the slacker defense. He led a nice drive his previous possession as well. The man is a quarterback we can depend on now, after all the grief he's taken, would you all agree? He won this game, tied the Bengals game and almost tied it a second time with the throw off Heap's chest. I have faith in Kyle - I've always felt he could do the job if he got protection and dependable receivers.
    Al

At this stage i see absolutely no difference between Boller and McNair. If anything Kyle takes better care of the ball.

This is not on Billick at all. He didn't play conservative in the second half. He called a good game, and he mixed the run and pass just fine. Warner was just able to shred our defense. I just hope this defense tightens up because we won't fair well against elite teams like this.

Hey Folks,

As far as I am concerned, Kyle Boller should be our starter. I realize this is not the board for it so I will say no more.

A win makes us happy. But in this case, disgustingly happy! Have a good one whatever guys and gals.

:)

Wow. Gary Stein on radio just gave serious props to Boller too. Said he has turned the corner and heading to the finish line. And Gary HATED Boller. HATED.

Shannon Sharpe just stated

"I think Kyle Boller will give the Ravens a better chance to win games."

Ok now, don't play with us like that. I'm stuck in the car so I can't hear anything on TV.

On radio, either 1090 or 1300 one of the hosts says you cant talk about the Boller of 5 years ago, or 4 years ago, or 2 years ago because he is clearly a different quarterback now.

It doesnt matter who the QB is, they're both great. Mac9 just happens to have a nagging injury.

We seriously need to figure out whats wrong with our secondary and defense in the second half, because if Arizona can do this against us, I dont even want to know what New England and Indy are gonna do against us.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenDavey View Post
    Shannon Sharpe just stated

"I think Kyle Boller will give the Ravens a better chance to win games."
    Is that true?
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

Yes...it is true. I saw this on the CBS Post Game wrap up and Shannon made that statement....