Redskins
    Cowboys

Like:

Eagles
    Bears

Blog Entries

Re: Most hated teams

Hate the Pats and Squeelers. Completely 100%

Other teams I "don't like" or you could say "enjoy seeing lose" lol.
    Colts
    Niners, and that's just recently due to Kaepernick and Harbaugh. It's getting very close to the Brady and Bellicheat type of hatred. Their getting close lol
    Skins
    Eagles, just because of their fans.
    Bengals and Browns. Just because they're in our division.

I can't say I "like" any other team but just how Seattle plays defense this year and the fan base reminds me of how we used to be so gotta give them props.

My hate and animosity stems from my football fandom from my past and my present. I grew up in upstate NY So my 2 favorite teams were the Bills and Giants. So when I moved to B-More and the team had no history, I could start a clean slate for my own team instead of inherited by friends and family. I feel so lucky to have the Ravens be so successful over these roughly 18 years.

Hate
    Steelers -- Used to like them before they became division rivals to us. Now I can't freakin stand them. Hate em. Funny how that happened.

Browns-- For crying at the league about how we stole their team, then get pandered to for it, and how much of a POS they really are for keeping Art Modell out of the HOF. Their suckage can last an eternity.

Pats-- Hated them because of the long standing rivalry with the Bills. Hate em even more now with Lady Brady.

Dolphins-- Same as above. It was so enjoyable after Marino retired, they have all pretty much been huffing 500 regularly. To bad the Bills have too after Kelly

Colts-- A sort of inherited hate from living here. I remember the news when Irsay left out but of course, you don't really know or understand until you feel it through the people that lived it. Hence why my hate for the Browns is so strong. They know nothing of what it was like to suffer as much as B-More did.

Jags-- For the years that they were in our division briefly, and one of the teams that was awarded to a city instead of Baltimore during expansion in 94.

Cowboys-- Believe it or not but because they beat the Steelers and the Bills in SB's. Also because they're the Giants biggest rivals.

Redskins-- Because of rivalry but now more so because of Jack Kent Cooke cock blocking efforts to get a team to B-More, and because of Dan Snyder, the biggest freaking baby owner in the League. Plus an old friend of mine is a Skins fan/hates Ravens and he's an idiot about it.

Don't really like but don't hate. Can root for them depending on who they play.
    Jets-- Always been the step little brother to fans in NYC. Kinda sad really.
    Bengals-- Because they were so bad before and after the Ravens existed, and when Marvin Lewis turned them around I can respect that.
    Titans-- I can take or leave. Mainly leave for the years of trouble they gave the Ravens as a rival but, respect just the same.
    Texans-- I take them as I took to Baltimore being a brand new team. They've come along after awhile and did pretty good. Can't hate em really.
    Broncos-- Mainly leave because of liking the Oakland Raiders.
    KC-- Mainly leave because of liking Oakland Raiders
    SD-- See above.
    Most in NFC West and South and North. My best friend is a 9ers fan so having to deal with him was always fun. I really liked the Bucs once they changed their uni's as stupid as that sounds. Panthers I don't mind so much as they were also given a team in 94, but the Ravens didn't play them as much as Jacksonville did.

Like.
    Bill's-- Hard to not like them as a kid growing up doing what they did in their time with Kim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, Don Bebee etc etc etc.
    Oakland-- I love how crazy their fan base is. Win or loose, they're hardcore and they are really nation wide. Much respect for Raider Nation.
    Eagles-- This is a carry over respect thing from my grandfather who was a huge Giants fan. I've never had any reason to dislike them like the Boys or Skins so there ya go. Kinda the begruding respect to Cincy.
    Green Bay-- How can you not like the history, and the fanbase that actually owns the team?
    Bears-- Always loved defense, and this is where my love for the Ravens really came into being.
    Giants-- An inherited like. I will root against them if it's another team I like better.

I guess that about covers mine!
    Last edited by Magnum; 03-01-2014 at 10:30 AM.

4. Re: Most hated teams

OK, I am a little different. I dont really hate the Steelers. We have had a fair amount of success against them and they are always good, always. I do hate the Bengals. Or maybe the media's love affair with that team that gets rammed down our throats every freakin year when they have done next to NOTHING, NOTHING. Drives me up the wall. Hate the Broncos(no last years win in the playoffs was NOT A FLUKE DENVER)..and of course my number one team of hate the Patriots and there fan base who thinks their chit don't stink and Tom Brady should be the next POPE!

Can someone explain how it is "fun" to hate fans or players on another team? Maybe I am different but that would just make me feel uncomfortable. I remember wearing a Ravens jersey to the link when they played the Eagles, I was probably about 10 at the time. I had beer poured on me by two Eagles fans and started crying, lol. Seriously though, I was always taught that hatred toward someone else was a reflection of your own low self esteem.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens Fan View Post
    Can someone explain how it is "fun" to hate fans or players on another team? Maybe I am different but that would just make me feel uncomfortable. I remember wearing a Ravens jersey to the link when they played the Eagles, I was probably about 10 at the time. I had beer poured on me by two Eagles fans and started crying, lol. Seriously though, I was always taught that hatred toward someone else was a reflection of your own low self esteem.
    True about the reflection part, but some fans could never quit from being A-holes, most likely will be like that for the rest of their lives.

Forgive me as this is a long ongoing post:

Teams i can't stand and will root against (hate is a strong word)

Steelers
    Patriots
    Broncos
    Browns
    Redskins

Teams that i don't mind probably wont cheer for them or against them
    San Fran

Teams that will cheer for if they aren't playing the Ravens
    Cowboys
    Packers
    Seahawks
    Eagles
    Panthers

Yes i did say the cowboys for one reason, my lil cousin was named AJ (Aikman Johnston, Yes biological name), he was in an a severe accident in Hershey a while back, Jerry Jones got wind of this, helped donate money for his hospital bills, and took him to a game against the browns as a guest of his and was able to sit next to him in his owners box. As time went on my cousin got diabetes that landed him in the hospital once a week due to complications of the disease. To this day Jerry still keeps in touch with him and also introduced him to Troy Aikman and they still pay for him to go in the owners box for some cowboys games.

For the Packers, I had to go to Ashwaubenon, WI where Lambeau is located for business. I couldn't check into my room yet so i drove to the stadium and looked around at the statues outside and one of the security guards let me do the tour for free, got to walk on the field also went through a museum of some sort. I advise anyone that is in that area to take the tour you learn a lot of football history.

Fuck everyone. I hate every team. Sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hate
    Niners
    Steelers
    Cowboys
    Saints

Ravens
    Giants

I have never liked the Steelers or the Niners. I was born to Steeler fans, but just didn't like their colors in the 70s when I was a kid.

My grandparents bought me a Steelers varsity jacket and I cried when my mom made me wear it. I became a Hawks fan on day one in 76, but my family still tried to force the Steelers on me.

The Niners made the list when the Hawks were moved to the NFCW. Their fans made it easy. Outside of Steeler fans, their fans are the most entitled, whining group of sore losers I have ever seen and to this day celebrate 20 year old accomplishments like they matter today. The hate actually started back in the 70s because on the West coast the networks played their games religiously even though they sucked pre Walsh.

The Saints fans are another group of sore losers who refuse to acknowledge that they lost 3 straight games to the Hawks, including 2 playoff games.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4