Blog Entries

"Access Limited"

Probably not just me but posting here FYI
    Just seems to be the heading.... forum navigation is fine but front page is crippled

Your access to this site has been limited

Your access to this service has been temporarily limited. Please try again in a few minutes. (HTTP response code 503)

Reason: Exceeded the maximum number of page requests per minute for humans.

Important note for site admins: If you are the administrator of this website note that your access has been limited because you broke one of the Wordfence firewall rules. The reason you access was limited is: "Exceeded the maximum number of page requests per minute for humans.".

If this is a false positive, meaning that your access to your own site has been limited incorrectly, then you will need to regain access to your site, go to the Wordfence "options" page, go to the section for Firewall Rules and disable the rule that caused you to be blocked. For example, if you were blocked because it was detected that you are a fake Google crawler, then disable the rule that blocks fake google crawlers. Or if you were blocked because you were accessing your site too quickly, then increase the number of accesses allowed per minute.
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Blog Entries

Re: "Access Limited"

Problem again today, cannot get to main page.

Had to edit the address to the forum and went right there, no idea what is glitching
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old