Re: Ray Rice Arrested

And again...

Attachment 2072

Blog Entries

Nice suit.

Christ!!:grbac:

Hopefully this turns out to be nothing more than a minor domestic dispute and nothing more.

Don't treat women like that
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

I guess this means Harb's doghouse will be open for business again even though he claims there is none.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmorecareful View Post
    I never had occasion to say it before, not on this forum at least, although I've shared that observation elsewhere. You can call it whatever you want, bullshit included; I'm not trying to say that I had Ray Rice "figured out" or whatever. There was just always something a little bit off about him. Maybe it's just an anger management issue... seemed to be a lot of occasions of Ray Rice's temper getting the better of him over the last few years.
    Ray Rice is from a town very close to where I work. Every year he hosts a camp and does a ton of charity work for the kids of New Rochelle. Even when he was in college he was always doing things for different charity groups. I've never read or heard anything bad about the guy. I'm not sure what vibes your getting or where you are getting them from because I've never seen them before this incident.

I used to work with someone who was friends with Rice's mother. She told me that Ms. Rice raised Ray right. She is special ed teacher and has always been focused on the community which is something that she instilled in Ray. From what I read in the papers every July he certainly hasn't forgotten New Rochelle and has been been nothing but great for the that city.

The Deadspin comments are hilarious!

"His BAC was probably higher than his YPC"

No matter how you spin it, it looks bad when a guy who is a champion of an anti-bullying campaign decks his fiancee'.

History shows that some players cannot handle success and making a lot of money. Sad that Rice has put himself in this position, but it is his fault. Better that this happened now, then to find out at the beginning of the season. Rice had a injury and bad year this last season, obviously he decided to have some fun, then start training hard.
    On the funny side, with the way Rice played last year, his fiancé had to be all girl, a tough women would have not let Rice knock her out. Didn't see Rice manhandle anybody last season. Hope this women has a lot of big brothers or uncles. Hitting a women who spit on you had to be the result of drinking or anger issues.
    There goes his endorsements and any association with anti-bullying' It's going to take an outstanding PR campaign to make him look good. Harbaugh will have to deal with Rice along with the NFL.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    The Deadspin comments are hilarious!

"His BAC was probably higher than his YPC"
    now that is funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Hitting anyone out of anger is wrong.

But please fellas, please.

We have all let the booze get to our heads a bit and as a result found ourselves in a situation that we would not have gotten into sober.

It happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Although the Deadspin account could be accurate, the "tipster" could also be full of crap and embellishing to enhance his 15 minutes of fame. There is a big difference between a minor altercation and knocking someone out, an event that likely would have required a trip to the ER. Perhaps Ray knocked her down, and not out, and did not hit her at all. Either way it is still bad, but we'll have to wait to see how bad this truly is.

Well he must have had a good explanation. I just heard he was released on his own recognizance because he is no longer considered a threat to run.