Blog Entries

Re: Ray Rice Arrested

I knew the team would go to shit when Ray Lewis left

;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Deadspin is reporting he knocked his fiancée out cold after she spit on him.
    Not good.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

There go all them 'nice guy' endorsement deals regardless.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arthorn View Post
    Apparently he tried to run through the crowd, but couldn't find an opening.
    That's what she said.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    There go all them 'nice guy' endorsement deals regardless.
    Yup, hard to be one of the faces of anti-bullying when your knocking your fiancee out cold.

I think Chris Rock nailed it ....

Somewhere, Phil Taylor is smiling.

I know it sounds like revisionist history now, but there was always SOMETHING about Ray Rice that rubbed me the wrong way... he had such a good public image and did so much good with the anti-bullying campaign, and reportedly he has always been really good with the fans. But there was just something I can't put my finger on that struck me as a little bit off about him... a little fake. Again, I know it sounds like revisionist history, but it is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorecareful View Post
    I know it sounds like revisionist history now, but there was always SOMETHING about Ray Rice that rubbed me the wrong way... he had such a good public image and did so much good with the anti-bullying campaign, and reportedly he has always been really good with the fans. But there was just something I can't put my finger on that struck me as a little bit off about him... a little fake. Again, I know it sounds like revisionist history, but it is what it is.
    Oh horsehockey. The worst case scenario here is Ray lost his cool and punched his girl. That sucks and is inexcusable, but it in no way diminishes or negates the thousands and thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours he's given to charity and underprivileged kids.

To call the work he's done up to now fake because of this isolated and unprecedented incident is disgraceful. How about we wait and see if he's even tried for this much less convicted.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

i know it sounds like revisionist history now, but there was always something about ray rice that rubbed me the wrong way... He had such a good public image and did so much good with the anti-bullying campaign, and reportedly he has always been really good with the fans. But there was just something i can't put my finger on that struck me as a little bit off about him... A little fake. Again, i know it sounds like revisionist history, but it is what it is.
    stop it!

Blog Entries

I said the same about the Dalai Lama... :grbac: