Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Ed Reed Gets $50,000 Stolen

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Werewolf View Post
    I might be wrong for thinking this but the first thought I had (besides Damn thats f-ed up) was about his concussions and how they might seriously be affecting him now. I mean hes always been a different type of dude but something like this happens and you just wonder if hes thinking clearly.
    Has Ed ever had any concussions? I know he was dinged up allot during his last few years here but wasn't aware of any concussions. But then again, there's a better than average chance he has at least one.

IMO, he's had no education on how to manage money. Some of these guys grew up in poverty and don't have a clue about the value of a dollar or how to manage large sums of money. They go to college only to achieve that one goal of making into the NFL. They treat their FREE education as if it were an obstacle to their goals. They know that if they do get to the NFL, the education will be meaningless as far as making allot of money. Not saying Ed falls into this group, but when you hear stuff like this it has to make you think.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Re: Ed Reed Gets $50,000 Stolen

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Ok, call me suspicious by nature by why did he need $50K in cash? hmmmmmm
    He didn't want to use a credit card at Target.
    Al