Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Blog Entries

Re: LMAO...Browns fire Mike Lombardi and Joe Banner is leaving

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Not according to Hensley and ESPN.

Browns changing uniforms in 2015.
    Let's see if the league. In the late 90s the Packers were going to change their colors to the same blue and gold the Rams eventually changed to. I remember even seeing a rendering of what it looked like. The NFL shot them down. The Browns have the same type of iconic uniform. The NFL might not let them change it despite what they want to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Yeah they wore all brown one game this year and it looked pretty decent. I think he wanted to totally abandon the orange and brown and that's what the league wouldn't approve. I hope he changes it to burnt red and aqua and puts kaleidoscope images on the helmet. Maybe a 3 stooges theme.
    Here's some ideas that got put out there for a Browns uniform redesign.

Personally, I think they should take the Washington Bullets route. Blow it up and start over. You're named after a family that now owns the Bengals. That alone should make you want to change. Plus your colors are putrid. Plus you have no logo. Plus brown is the color of poo. Might as well be the Cleveland LakeErieSewage.

Become the Dawgs. Your fans could get behind that, and you could at least start fresh. If ever a franchise needed it, this is the one.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    a long version of the story, albeit their version

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/inde...ombardi_e.html
    See, THIS is what it looks like when an owner overrules his football people. Some owners are smart enough not to do that.

BTW, that story is written by Mary Kay Cabot, who I think might be slightly insane, so take it with a big grain of salt.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Blog Entries

I have a suggestion for their new uniform design, should help increase their marketability
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rxdoxx View Post
    I have a suggestion for their new uniform design, should help increase their marketability
    The only thing that will help them from a marketing standpoint is to put more talented bodies inside those uniforms :)

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

That's a real tell tale sign something is really wrong with your organization when you tell a interviewer, (McDaniels) "your not the top prospect" and another interviewer (Whisenhunt) that his personnel choices aren't any good. Why the hell interview me then?? Funny link RWtitle.

And as for the Browns to change their uniforms, I suggest that if they are going to put a new logo on the blank helmets they have, it should be a toilet bowl.