Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Re: BREAKING: Michael Sam is gay

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Meh. I don't think one nights worth of fun would have derailed his training.

I would have gone. It's one of the few times you see politicians with their guard down.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Meh. I don't think one nights worth of fun would have derailed his training.

I would have gone. It's one of the few times you see politicians with their guard down.
    I hear ya. For me, it's not just that he turned this down, he's turned all kinds of things like this down. Just really respect the guy isn't allowing himself to get caught up in what ESPN etc are trying o make this whole things out to be.

I may not be describing it how I'm thinking about it. But it seems like everyone talking about it wants to make a big deal about it and Sam is like " I'm gay, so what, eave me a lone, I wanna play football" and isn't bothering with any BS.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I hear ya. For me, it's not just that he turned this down, he's turned all kinds of things like this down. Just really respect the guy isn't allowing himself to get caught up in what ESPN etc are trying o make this whole things out to be.

I may not be describing it how I'm thinking about it. But it seems like everyone talking about it wants to make a big deal about it and Sam is like " I'm gay, so what, eave me a lone, I wanna play football" and isn't bothering with any BS.
    That I will agree with.

Jason Collins, on the other hand, is doing just the opposite.